Livestream

Y/N's POV

I was in my room doing my homework when Hayes walked into my room without knocking. Hayes and I are best friends. We've been best friends since we were kids.

"Hey (Y/N), are you busy?" Hayes asked.

"Yes, I'm doing my homework and that's what you should be doing right now" I say, not taking my eyes off my homework.

"I did my homework in Study Hall" He said.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Never mind. It can wait" He said and walked out of my room.

*AN HOUR LATER*

I finally finished my homework. I put it in my backpack and went downstairs. I went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and took a sip. As I leaned over the counter, I looked outside to see Hayes walking around the pool with his phone in the air. I looked at him confused and went outside.

"Hayes, what are you doing?" I asked.

Hayes turned around and smiled.

"Look guys! It's (Y/N)!" He smiles.

"Yes, it me" I say.

Hayes walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me me and pulled me closer to him.

"It's my best friend. Say hi to my livestream, (Y/N)" He says.

"Hi!" I smile and waved.

I seen that everyone was commenting stuff like "Are you two dating?" or "You two would make a cute couple". I could tell Hayes was reading the comments, because I seen him smile.

"No, we're not dating. We're just best friends" Hayes replied.

Then someone commented saying, "You two should kiss" and that's what everyone else started commenting that.

"Ok, if you guys want me and (Y/N) to kiss, we will" Hayes says.

Hayes turns his head towards me. Then our lips meet. He kissed me with passion. This isn't the first time Hayes and I kissed. We had our first kiss with each other. Hayes pulled away and went back to his livestream.

"We kissed" Hayes smiles.

I looked at his livestream and seen people commenting "aww", "That was so cute!", and "how can you two not be dating?!".

"That wasn't the first time we kissed either" He winks.

"Oh my god, Hayes" I laughed.

Hayes just laughs. I decided to stay in Hayes's livestream since I had nothing better to do.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sorry that this was short😩

Thank you guys so damn much for 1K reads!❤️ I hope you guys are enjoying my imagines☺️ I have a lot of imagines on the way for you guys😉

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹