Late Night Drive

(Y/N)'s POV

I was laying down on my bed and watching Netflix when I heard my phone ding. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and seen that my best friend Hayes texted me. I smiled and unlocked my phone to text him back.

Hayes☺️: are you awake?

Me: yea, why?

Hayes☺️: do you want to go for a late night drive?

Me: sure!☺️

Hayes☺️: ok. I'm on my way☺️

I shut my phone off and placed it back on my nightstand. I got off of my bed to put a sweatshirt on and my (Y/F/C) Vans. (A/N: (Y/F/C) stands for Your Favorite Color.)

I sat back down on my bed and waited for Hayes to get here. I continued to watch Netflix until then.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

I heard my phone ding. I checked it to make sure it was Hayes and it was.

Hayes☺️: I'm in your driveway

Me: ok. I'm coming down right now

I shut my tv off and went downstairs. I grabbed my car keys off the kitchen table cause my house key is on them. I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I walked up to Hayes's black Jeep Wrangler and got in it.

"Hey!" Hayes says with a smile.

"Hey!" I say with a smile.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup" I smile.

Hayes backs out of my driveway and we start our late night drive.

*AN HALF HOUR LATER*

We been driving around for a while now. I like late night drives, because it's fun and peaceful. Hayes pulls into an abandoned parking lot and turns his Jeep off.

"Come with me" Hayes says.

Hayes gets out of his Jeep and I do the same. He walks to the front of his Jeep and sits on the hood. I climbed up there and sat next to him.

"Why are we sitting on top of your Jeep in an abandoned parking lot?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted ya to take a late night drive for a different reason" Hayes says.

"What's the reason?" I asked.

Hayes didn't say anything. He just leaned in and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. He slowly pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"I'm in love with you" He says.

"I'm in love with you too" I smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course!" I smile.

Hayes smiles and kisses me again. Then we got back into his Jeep and continued our late night drive.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

It's been a while since I updated. Sorry if this imagine isn't that good and sorry if there's any mistakes in this. I wrote this without my glasses on and it's almost 1:30am where I live.

Comment what you guys think about this imagine🤩

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🥰