Airplane Sex {smut}

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I were on a plane from North Carolina to California. The plane ride took forever. I was so bored so I just listened to music and looked out the window the whole plane ride.

*3 HOURS LATER*

I felt a hand on my thigh and I knew it was Hayes. I shut my music off and looked at him. He was biting his lower lip.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I want you" Hayes says with a smirk.

My eyes widen. I knew what he meant. He wants to have sex on the plane.

"We are not having sex on a plane!" I whispered.

"Oh, c'mon, baby girl. Don't tell me you never fantasized me fucking you on a plane" He whispers in my ear.

I bit my lip and squeezed my thighs together. To be honest, I've fantasized Hayes fucking me on a plane.

"Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes, daddy" I whispered in his ear.

I got out of my seat and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and fixed myself before Hayes came in there. The door opened and then closed and locked it. I turned around to see Hayes.

"We have to be quick and quiet" Hayes says quietly.

Hayes unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I did the same. Hayes pulled his boxers down and rolled a condom on his length.

"Pull those panties down and turn around and bend over the counter, baby girl" He smirks.

I do as he says. I pulled my panties down and turned around and leaned over the counter.

"Ready, princess?" Hayes asks quietly as he teases me at my entrance.

"Yes. Now, fuck me before someone knocks on the door" I say quietly.

Hayes shoves his length into me quickly, making me gasp.

"Hayes!" I gasped.

"You know that's not my name, princess" He whispered in my ear.

"Daddy!" I moaned quietly.

Hayes's pace got faster and faster. It was so damn hard to to control my moans. I bit my lower lip to keep myself from moaning out loud.

"You feel so fucking good around me, baby girl" Hayes groaned quietly.

I felt Hayes's hand go down to my clit and started rubbing it in fast circles.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop, daddy!" I moan quietly.

I felt myself coming closer to my high.

"I'm close, daddy!" I whimpered quietly.

"Me too, baby girl" He groans quietly.

Hayes starts kissing my neck and bites at my skin, which a hickey will soon appear. I released on the condom and Hayes released in the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out.

Hayes took the condom off and threw it away. I pulled my panties and jeans up. Hayes pulled his boxers and jeans up too. We walked out of the bathroom and went back to our seats.

"That can be checked off my bucket list" Hayes smirks.

"Having sex on an airplane was on your bucket list?" I asked.

"Yes" He smirks.

I turned away and bit my lip. Hayes gripped my thigh again.

"I know that you enjoyed it" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes I did, daddy" I bite my lower lip.

Hayes wrapped his arm around me and he kept his arm wrapped around me for the rest of the plane ride.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It's been a while since I wrote a dirty imagine😏

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹