Feelings

Y/N's POV

I've had the biggest crush on my older brother's best friend, Hayes Grier. My brother knows that I have a crush on Hayes, but Hayes doesn't even notice me.

Today my brother is going to be hanging out with his friends. Which means, he's going to be hanging out with Hayes. I go with my brother to hang out with him and his friends. The reason why I go with my brother and his friends everywhere is that I want to see Hayes.

Anyways, I was getting ready to go out with my brother and his friends. I wanted to look nice since I'm going to see Hayes today. I went to my closet to find a outfit for me to wear. I just put on something simple. I put on jeans with rips in them and a crop top. I slipped on a pair of Converse.

I went to my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I put my hair in a bun. I put on a little bit of makeup. I don't wear that much makeup. I just wear the basics. Then I went back to my room to get my phone and went downstairs where my brother was. He looked up from his phone.

"Are you ready to go?" (Y/B/N) asked.

"Yep!" I sat with a smile.

My brother grabs the keys to his truck and we left the house.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

We arrived at Hayes's house. My brother, Hayes, and his friends are going to play basketball. I was just going to sit on the porch and watch them. When we walked inside Hayes's house, my brother's friends greeted us. Then we got greeted by Hayes. All I could do was smile. My brother walked away, leaving Hayes and I alone.

"Hi Hayes" I smile.

"Hey (Y/N)" Hayes smiles and pats my shoulder and walks away.

I was about to tell him that I have a crush on him, but then he pats my back and my smile fades away. He treats me like I'm one of his friends.

Everyone went out to the backyard to play basketball. I sat on the porch and watched them.

*AN HOUR LATER*

They have been playing basketball for an hour. Then they decided to take a break. Everyone went inside except for Hayes. Hayes walks up to the porch where I am and takes his shirt off and throws it in the chair. He grabs his water bottle and takes a sip.

All I could do was start at his toned abs, chest, and biceps. I licked my lips. Hayes is fucking hot. I must have been staring at him for a while, because he snaps his fingers in my face. I shook my head and looked him in his eyes.

"Are you ok, (Y/N)?" Hayes asked.

"I... uhh... umm..." I stuttered.

I couldn't get the words out. All I could think about is tell him that I have a crush on him. I'm just going to say it.

"I have feelings you" I say quickly.

Hayes's eyes widen. He just stares at me in shock.

"I have feelings you too" Hayes says.

"You do?" I say.

"Of course I do" He smiles.

Hayes grabs my arm and pulls me up from the chair. He placed his hands on my waist and we looked into each other's eyes. Our lips were inches apart.

"I'm going to kiss you now" Hayes says.

"Ok" I say.

Hayes leans down and places his lips on mine. It felt like fireworks went off as we kissed. He kissed me with passion. He pulled away slowly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes! Of course!" I smile.

Hayes smiles and we kissed again.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I want Hayes to kiss me on the lips😩❤️

Comment ideas you guys have and I'll write them!☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹