Cookies

Y/N's POV

I was in the kitchen making cookies. I was wearing Hayes's t-shirt with panties underneath. I bent over to put a batch of cookies in the oven, I felt a smack on my ass. I squealed and turned around to Hayes smirking. I giggled and walked to the counter. Hayes placed his hands on my hips and kissed my cheek.

"I see that you're wearing my t-shirt with panties underneath, just the way I love it" Hayes says and kisses my neck.

I giggled and leaned my head back onto his shoulder as Hayes placed kisses all over my neck.

"What are you going to today?" I asked.

"I'm going to the track and ride dirt bikes with my friends" He said.

Hayes grabbed his car keys and kissed me and left. Now, I can get more cookies done and on a plate by the time Hayes gets home.

*SKIP TO SUNSET*

I had just put the last batch of cookies in the oven. While I was waiting for the cookies to be done, I decided to do the dishes and get the kitchen cleaned up before Hayes gets home.

As I was finishing the dishes, I heard the door open and close. Hayes is home. He walked into the kitchen with sweat all over him and messy hair.

"Hey babe" I smile.

"Hey princess. Did you finish the cookies?" Hayes asked.

"Yes, I just put the last batch in the oven about 5 minutes ago. Did you have fun with dirt biking with your friends?" I asked.

"Yes" He says.

Hayes leans in to kiss me, but I dodged him.

"What the hell, baby? Give me a kiss" He chuckles.

"I'm not kissing you until you take a shower" I say.

Hayes groaned and rolled his eyes. He went upstairs to take a shower.

*25 MINUTES LATER*

The oven timer went off and I took the cookies out of the oven. As Hayes was taking a shower, I made dinner. When Hayes was done taking a shower, he came downstairs to the kitchen in basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Now, will you give me a kiss?" Hayes asked.

"Yes" I smile.

Hayes pecked my lips.

"The cookies are done and I'm starting dinner" I say.

Hayes sat done at the kitchen island and ate a cookie and waited for dinner.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Yes, I know this imagine is short, but I also think that it's cute☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹