Second Chance {part 2}

Hayes's POV

(Y/N) kicked me out of our house. I fucked up. I feel like such a dumbass. I need to get (Y/N) to forgive me. If I want her to forgive me, I need to break things off with (R/G/N) so I drove to her house since I was driving around.

When I got to (Y/G/N)'s house, I knocked on her door. She opened the door with a smirk on her face.

"Well, hey there, Hayes" She purred.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and tried to kiss me. I pushed her away.

"We can't do this anymore" I say.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"I can't be cheating on my girlfriend anymore. She's the love of my life and I don't want to loose her. What I'm trying to say is, we can't be friends anymore" I say.

"Oh ok" She says.

"Bye, (R/G/N)" I say.

"Bye, Hayes" She says and shuts the door.

I went back to my Jeep, got in it, and left. I thought of what I was going to say to (Y/N) on the way home.

Y/N's POV

I've been crying for an hour. I can't believe Hayes did this to me. I thought he loved me. Am I not enough for him?

I heard the door open and close. I turn around to see Hayes.

"I don't want to talk to you" I say, standing up.

I went to walk to the stairs, but Hayes grabbed my wrist. I tried to get out of his grip, but he's too strong.

"Listen to me when I say this" Hayes says.

I yanked my wrist out of his grip and looked him in his eyes.

"I broke things off with (R/G/N). I ended our friendship. I broke your heart and I'm so fucking sorry for that. I regret cheating on you. I promise that I will never cheat on you again. Please give me a second chance" He says.

Tears rolled my cheeks.

"I forgive you" I say softly.

"You do?" Hayes asked.

"Yes" I smile.

"Does this mean you'll take me back?" He asked.

I didn't say anything. I just kissed him softly. I pulled away, making both of us smile.

"I love you" I smile.

"I love you too" Hayes smiles.

Hayes and I went upstairs to our room, changed into our pajamas, and went to bed.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This is short, but here's part 2!☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹