Bad Things {smut} {part 2}

(A/N: Again, pretend that Hayes has tattoos and a tongue piercing.)

Y/N's POV

As soon as Hayes and I got home, we went upstairs to clean him up.

"Go sit on our bed and I'll get the first aid kit" I say.

Hayes did as he was told and sat down on our bed. I went into our bathroom and got the first aid kit from the medicine cabinet and went back to mine and Hayes's room. I placed the first aid kit on the bed and opened it. I cleaned up his bloody nose and his bloody lower lip. I wrapped gauze around his hands.

"Take your shirt off" I say.

Hayes took his shirt off and threw it on our bedroom floor. I dabbed alcohol pads on the bruises on his chest. Then I put away the first aid kit and threw away the wrappers.

I went back to our room and changed into my pajamas and got underneath the blankets. Hayes put on basketball shorts and got underneath the blankets with me. I had my back facing him. Hayes wrapped his arm around me pulled me closer to him so now my back was against his chest.

"I'm sorry, baby girl" Hayes apologized.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

"Cause I need to learn how to control my anger" He said.

I turned over to face Hayes.

"Everyone can't control their anger, Hayes. It's something that just happens when they react to something" I say.

"I just get so overprotective of you. You're the love of my life and I don't want to loose you" He said.

I placed my hand on his cheek and looked into his blue eyes. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. He kissed back. The kiss got heated real quick. Hayes pulled me on top of him. I started grinding myself against his clothed dick. I felt his member start to grow. Hayes groaned.

Hayes moved his lips down to my neck and started kissing and sucking on the skin on my neck, which soon a reddish purple hickey will appear. He pulled my tank top over my head. Hayes placed his hands on my boobs and gave them a rough squeeze. I gasped and moaned.

"Fuck me, daddy" I say.

"Whatever baby girl wants, baby girl gets" Hayes smirked.

Hayes flipped us over so now I was on the bed and Hayes was hovering over me. He took my pajama shorts off and threw them somewhere in the room. Then he kissed down my stomach, stopping at the waistband of my panties. He took my panties off with his teeth and threw them somewhere in the room. I was practically dripping by now.

Hayes placed a small kissed on my clit and then licked in between my folds. I gasped and gripped onto his hair. I felt his tongue piercing rub against me, which felt amazing. Then I felt his tongue enter me.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly.

I ran my fingers through his soft dark brown hair and started tugging at it. I felt myself coming close to my high, but then Hayes pulled away, I whimpered at the empty feeling.

"I was so close!" I whined.

"I'm not done with you yet" Hayes smirked.

Hayes took off his basketball shorts and boxers. He reached over to the night stand and pulled a condom out of the drawer. He ripped the silver packet open with his teeth and slid the condom on his length.

"Ready, baby girl?" Hayes asked while teasing me at my entrance.

"Y-Yes" I moaned.

Hayes slid his member inside of me and started thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace. I placed my hands on his back and started digging my nails in his back.

"Oh fuck, daddy!" I moaned out.

I wrapped my legs around his waist so he can get deeper inside of me, which he actually did, because I felt him hit my g-spot. I arched my back in pleasure and moaned out loud.

"Found it" Hayes smirked.

Hayes always says that when he hits my g-spot. He leaned down and started kissing and sucking on the skin on my neck, leaving a reddish purple hickey behind. I continued to dig my nails in his back. Hayes groaned at the feeling.

"You feel so fucking good wrapped around me, baby girl" Hayes moaned.

"Faster!" I moaned out.

Hayes smirked and increased his pace. I gasped at how fast he was thrusting. He hit my g-spot over and over, which felt so damn good.

"I'm close!" I moaned when I felt myself tighten around his length.

"Me too, princess" He groaned.

I released on his dick and Hayes released in the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He pulled out and threw the condom away. He came back and laid down next to me, pulling the blankets over us. He pulled me closer to him.

"That was fucking amazing" Hayes smirked.

"Mmm, it was" I say as I sink my teeth into my lower lip.

Hayes kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and kissed his lips. Hayes kissed back. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This took me forever to write. I started writing this this past Friday night and I finally finished it.

If you guys have any imagine idea for me, comment them and I'll write them☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹