Bad Things {part 1}

(A/N: In this imagine, just pretend that Hayes is a bad boy with tattoos and a tongue piercing and alcohol is involved too.)

Y/N's POV

I was hanging out with my boyfriend Hayes Grier and his friends. Hayes and his friends are the popular guys in our high school and they do bad things. I'm the innocent girl in our high school. I don't like the idea of Hayes doing bad things so I just put that in the back of my mind and try my best to not think about it.

Right now, Hayes and his friend were in an abandoned building, drinking alcohol and I decided to tag along. I don't drink alcohol, because I don't like it. I was sitting on Hayes's lap. Hayes had his hand placed on my hip.

"C'mon, baby girl. Just try a sip" Hayes says.

"Oh, fine" I say, giving in.

Hayes hands me his beer and I take a sip. I made a weird face when I tasted it.

"How did it taste, princess?" He asked.

"Gross" I say.

"It takes a while to get use to the taste of alcohol. It took me a while to get use to the taste of it" He said.

"I won't" I say.

"You will eventually" Hayes said.

I playfully rolled my eyes and giggled. Hayes kissed my cheek, making me smile.

"We don't have anymore beer. I think there's more in the car" One of Hayes's friends said.

"I'll get it" I offered.

"You don't have to, baby" Hayes said.

"No, it's ok. I need to stretch out my legs anyway" I giggled.

I stood up and Hayes smacked my ass and smirked. I giggled and walked to the car. I opened the trunk and got a case of beer out. I place the case on the ground so I can shut the trunk door. As soon as I turned around, I seen a familiar tall figure. It wasn't Hayes. It was my ex boyfriend (Y/EX/N). (A/N: (Y/EX/N) stands for Your Ex's Name.)

"Hey (Y/N)" (Y/EX/N) smirked.

"Oh, h-hey (Y/EX/N)" I say nervously.

"You miss me?" He asked.

"No I don't" I say.

(Y/EX/N) got closer to me. I backed up till I felt my back hit the car and placed his hands on my waist.

"Let go of me!" I say, trying to get out of his grip.

"Why? We're all alone" He smirked.

I tried pushing him off of me, but it didn't work cause he's too strong.

"Hey" I heard Hayes's voice say.

(Y/EX/N) let go of me and turned around to see Hayes. Hayes punched him in the face, which made him fall to the ground. (Y/EX/N) groaned and got up off the ground and punched Hayes back. Then they started fighting.

"Hayes, stop!" I shout.

Hayes's friends and (Y/EX/N) friends ran out of the abandoned building and pulled Hayes and (Y/EX/N) away from each other. Both of them had bloody noses and bruises all over them.

"Just leave" I said to (Y/EX/N).

(Y/EX/N) and his friends walked away.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl!" Hayes yells.

Hayes's friends let go of him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Come on, baby. Let go home" He said.

Me, Hayes, and his friends got in our cars and went home.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I'm making part 2 to this imagine and it's going to be a smut imagine😉

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹