Underneath The Blanket {smut}

(Y/N)'s POV

Hayes and I were watching a movie with his friends. Hayes and I were cuddling on the couch with a blanket over us and his friends were on the other couch and on the floor. I was laying on my back on the couch while and Hayes had his head on my stomach. I ran my fingers through his soft dark brown hair.

"Mmm, I love it when you do that" Hayes whispers.

I look down and smile at him. Hayes looks up at me while putting his chin on my stomach. He had a smirk on his face.

"Why do you have that look on your face?" I asked, whispering.

Hayes didn't say anything. He pulled the blanket over his head. I was confused on what he was doing until he unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, pulling them down to my knees. My eyes widen and I felt my heart racing.

What if one of his friends catches us or see's us doing this? I pushed that thought to the back of my head. I felt Hayes rub me over my black lacy panties. I bit my lower lip to keep myself from moaning. Hayes pulls my panties down to my knees as well.

I felt him place a kiss on my clit. Then he licks up my slit. I gasped loud, but I acted like I was yawning so Hayes's friends wouldn't know what Hayes is doing to me underneath the blanket. That's when I felt his tongue enter me. I started running my fingers through his hair and tugging at to keep myself from moaning.

I started to squirm, but Hayes gripped my hips so I would stop moving and so his friends wouldn't notice what he's doing to me. I felt him rubbing my clit in fast circles while he was eating me out. I was biting my lower lip so hard that it felt like it was going to start bleeding.

Hayes pulled his tongue out of me and replaced it with two of his fingers. His finger were moving in and out of me at a fast pace. Then I felt myself tighten around his fingers. I slightly bucked my hips, singling that I was close.

Soon I released on his fingers. Hayes pulled his fingers out, licking my juices off of me and his fingers. I quickly pull up my panties and shorts, zipping and buttoning my shorts back up. Hayes comes out from underneath the blanket with a smirk on his face.

"How about we go upstairs to continue the rest of this?" Hayes whispers in my ear.

I quickly nodded my head yes. Hayes and I got up from the couch.

"(Y/N) and I are going to bed. Night, guys" Hayes tells them.

His friends say night to us. Hayes and I went upstairs quickly to our room and continued what we started downstairs.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I wrote this without my glasses on so sorry if there's any spelling errors or mistakes.

Comment what you guys think of this imagine.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺