Christmas Surprise

Y/N's POV

I was woke up and realized that it was Christmas. As soon as I rubbed my eyes, my phone went off. I picked up my phone to see who texted me. It was Hayes. Hayes is in North Carolina and I'm in (Y/HS). (A/N: (Y/HS) means Your Home State.) I smiled and unlocked my phone.

Blue Eyes😍💙: good morning, princess! Merry Christmas!🎄❤️

Me: good morning, baby! Merry Christmas to you as well!🎄❤️

Blue Eyes😍💙: I hope that you get everything thing that you want for Christmas☺️❤️

Me: I hope you get what you want for Christmas too☺️❤️

Blue Eyes😍💙: gtg princess😘

Me: me too😘

As soon as I shut my phone off, my older brother came into my room without knocking.

"Get out of bed, lazy ass! It's Christmas!" My brother shouts.

"I am up!" I laughed.

"Well, come on then!" He shouts again.

I giggled and got out of bed. My brother grabs my wrist and pulls me down the stairs. Once we got to the living room, he plops me down on the floor next to him. Then we started opening presents.

"Here, (Y/N). Open this one first" My brother says and hands me a present.

I smile and take it out of his hands. I ripped the paper off and gasped at what it was. It was a grey cropped sweatshirt that said "LOVE" on it. I looked up my brother and smiled.

"How did you know that I wanted this?" I smile.

"When we were at the mall the other day, you seen it in the window and said that you really wanted it, so I got it for you" He smiles.

"Thank you" I smile and hugged him.

"You're welcome, lil sis" He smiles and hugs me back.

Then we opened the rest of our presents. I got shoes, perfume, makeup, and some other things. I got everything that I wanted for Christmas, except for one thing and that thing is Hayes. I miss him a lot.

I got off the floor and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on ripped skinny jeans, my new cropped sweatshirt, and red Converse. I sprayed perfume on myself and went to the bathroom to do my makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup. I just wear the basics like foundation, blush, eye shadow, and lip gloss. I brushed my hair and then curled it. As I finished curling my hair, my brother walked into the bathroom.

"I have one more present for you" My brother smiles.

"Ooh! What is it?!" I asked excitedly.

"Just follow me and you'll find out" He smiles.

I followed him downstairs and we head towards the door.

"What are we going outside?" I asked confused.

"You'll see. Now, put close your eyes and I'll guide you outside" He said.

I closed my eyes and my brother leads me outside. I felt a slight breeze against my skin as we stepped outside.

"You can opened your eyes" My brother says.

I open my eyes and my hand immediately covered my mouth.

"Hayes!" I shout.

"Merry Christmas, baby girl!" Hayes smiles and opened his arms.

I ran to him and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I cried into his shoulder. I looked into his eyes with the biggest smile on my face. Hayes puts me down on my feet.

"You're my favorite present that I got for Christmas!" I say.

"I got something for you" Hayes smiles.

Hayes pulls a small red velvet box out of his sweatshirt pocket. He opened it and it was a diamond necklace. I gasped.

"Holy shit, babe! It's beautiful!" I say.

"I bought this for you because of how beautiful your are and it will match your beauty" He smiles.

Hayes takes the necklace out of the box and puts it around my neck. I turned around to face him.

"This is a perfect Christmas! I couldn't ask for anything more!" I smile.

"Me too, princess" Hayes smiles.

"I love you so damn much, babe!" I smile.

"I love you so damn much too, baby!" He smiles.

Hayes places his hands on my hips. He leaned in and placed his soft lips on mine and kissed me slow and passionately.

Hayes and I spent the rest of Christmas cuddling and watching Christmas movies.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!🎄❤️ I HOPE YOU GUYS GOT EVERYTHING YOU GUYS WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS!☺️

I think this is the cutest imagine that I've written so far☺️❤️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹