Arguments

(Y/N)'s POV

Arguments after arguments after arguments. All Hayes and I have doing for the past 2 weeks is argue. Our arguments basically turned into a screaming match.

I just wish all of this arguing would all stop and everything can go back to the it was before. There was so much going through my mind right now that I can even think straight.

"Why are you always out late?!" I yelled at Hayes.

"I'm a grown man! I can do whatever the fuck I want!" Hayes yelled back.

"Day and night, you're always out and you're never home anymore!" I say on the verge of tears.

"Well, sorry I like to go out and hang out with my friends instead of stay home and get bitched at by you!" He yelled.

I gasped and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Hayes's softened when he seen tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I didn't mean that, baby girl" Hayes said.

Hayes tried to hug me, but I ran upstairs to our room, slammed the door, and started crying. I soon fell asleep.

*2 HOURS LATER*

I woke up and realized that I took a 2 hour nap. I got out of our bed and went downstairs. I looked around and didn't see Hayes. Then I realized that when Hayes is angry, he goes to the garage and punches his punching bag to get all of his anger out of his system.

I went to the garage and seen the garage door open. I just sat on the bumper of Hayes's Jeep and watched him till he noticed me. It didn't take him long to notice me. He comes up to me out of breath and hugs me.

"I am so sorry for all of the things I said to you. I didn't mean it, baby girl" Hayes says.

"It's ok" I say.

"No it's not. I feel like a bad boyfriend. I'm supposed to be a good boyfriend and help our relationship through tough times instead of putting you down" He says, looking down.

I lifted his head up so we're looking into each other's eyes.

"You are a good boyfriend" I say.

Hayes smiles and kisses my lips.

"Instead of arguing and screaming at each other, we need to help each other out through tough times" I say.

"I agree with that" Hayes says.

I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I don't think that this imagine is that good. Comment and tell me what you guys think of this imagine.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺