Beach

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I have been at the beach since noon. I was tanning while Hayes was playing football with Nash and his friends. I was laying on my stomach, watching them have fun. I was smiling at Hayes having fun. Hayes looks over at me and smiles every time he gets the football passed to him. He was trying to impress me, which he already does without trying.

Then they decided to take a break and get in the water. Hayes walked up to me, looking down at me. I looked up at him and smiled. He pulled me up from the sand and kissed me on my lips.

"Did you see how good I was playing, baby?" Hayes asks in a husky voice.

"Yes I did. You were great" I smile and rubbed my hands up and down his bare, toned chest.

"I was trying to impress you" He says and kisses me again.

"You don't need to try to impress me, babe. You always impress me without trying" I smile.

"I know, but I try anyways" He says and kept kissing me.

I just giggled. Hayes continued to kiss me all over. Then Hayes picked me up and walked to the water, dropping me in the water. I screamed, making Hayes laugh.

"I hate you" I say, glaring at him.

"Oh, you know that's not true, baby girl" Hayes smirks.

I stood up and started grinning. Hayes stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Why are you grinning like that, baby?" He asked.

"No reason" I say as I continued grinning.

I splashed him with water. After I did that, I noticed that the sun was glistening on him. I watched the water roll down his toned chest and abs. I just stared at him in awe with my mouth open.

"Holy shit" I mumbled.

"Like what you see, baby girl?" Hayes said with a smirk.

"Yes I do" I say.

I walked up to Hayes and placed a kiss on his lips. Then we went back to playing in the water. We spent the rest of the day at the beach until it got dark.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Another update!😊 I'm trying to update as much as I can cuz I have a lot of ideas saved in my drafts. This was saved in my drafts and I decided to post it!😊

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹