Assistant {smut}

Y/N's POV

I've been working the night shift for a while now. I've been working for Mr. Grier for a couple years now. I'm his assistant. I get him paperwork and files he needs to read and fill out.

Right now, I'm in my office filling out some paperwork for him. As I was filling out the paperwork, Mr. Grier came by my office.

"Miss. (Y/L/N), come to my office please" Mr. Grier said and walked away.

I got up from my desk chair and went to his office.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" I asked.

"Yes, shut the door and sit down" He says.

I shut the door and sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"You've been working for me for a couple years now" Mr. Grier starts to say.

"Yes" I say.

"Do you have a boyfriend or are you seeing anyone?" He asked.

"No" I say.

He bit his lower lip, got up, and walked around his desk. He pulled me up from the chair. My breath hitched in the back of my throat. Then he smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his soft dark brown hair. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. Hayes pulled away leaving both of us breathless.

He walked back to his desk chair and sat down. He motioned for me to come over to him. I was standing in front of him now.

"Take your panties off" He said.

I took my panties off and they looked around my ankles. I stepped out of them.

"Sit on my desk" He says.

I got on top of his desk. Mr. Grier stood up and placed his hands on my thighs. He rolled up my skit so it's around my waist. Then he unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my black lace bra. He bit his lower lip. I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands over his toned chest and abs while biting my lower lip. I watched his hands unbuckle his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his pants. He pulled his member out of his pants and lined the tip up at my entrance.

"Are you on the pill?" He asked.

"Yes" I say softly.

Mr. Grier slowly slid his member inside of me, making me gasp at how big he is. Then he started thrusting at a fast pace. I placed my hands on his shoulders and then the back of his neck, tugging at the ends of his hair, making him groan.

"Mr. Grier!" I moan.

"It's Hayes, but call me daddy" He smirks.

Hayes leaned his head down to the crook of my neck and started kissing and sucking on it, leaving hickeys behind. Then he moved his lips up my neck, along my jaw, across my cheek, and stopping at my lips. We started a heated make out session. His tongue swiped across my lower lip, waiting for an entrance. I let him in. I parted my lips and he slid his tongue in my mouth. We started fighting for dominance. Hayes won. We pulled away breathless.

"You feel so fucking good" Hayes groans.

His thrusts increased and went faster. I was a moaning mess right now.

"Fuck! Daddy!" I moaned loudly.

Hayes quickly placed his hand over my mouth.

"You have to be quiet. We don't want to get caught, do you?" He says.

I shook my head no. Hayes took his hand off my mouth and placed it on my hip. I threw my head back in pleasure and arched my back. When I did that, I felt him hit my g-spot. I started moaning uncontrollably. Then Hayes moved his hand from my hip to my clit and started rubbing it with his thumb, which made the pleasure increase.

"Oh my fuck, daddy!" I moan, trying to keep myself from screaming out in pleasure.

"Fuck" Hayes moans.

I felt a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. Then I felt Hayes twitch inside of me.

"I'm close!" I whimpered.

"Me too, baby girl. Let it go" He groaned.

I released on his member and he released inside of me. Hayes thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He pulled out and we cleaned ourselves up with tissues. I got off his desk and put my panties back on, pulling my skirt back into place, and buttoning up my shirt. Hayes did the same.

"That was amazing" Hayes smirks.

"It was" I smile.

Hayes placed his hands on my hips and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled away with a smirk.

"Come to my place and we can have a round 2" He smirks.

I bit my lip in response. We grabbed our things and left for his place.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This isn't that good😬

I had this saved in my drafts and decided to post it😊

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹