Me & You

(Y/N)'s POV

Hayes and I are best friends. We've been best friends since we were kids. We do everything together and we tell each other everything. Our friends think that Hayes and I are, but we're not dating. They also say that we would make a cute couple. I see why they would say that, because Hayes and I are always talking to each other and with each other.

Right now, Hayes and I are at the beach. We've been at the beach since noon. I was tanning with my friends and Hayes was playing football with his friends. While I was tanning, I was watching Hayes playing football.

"You should just tell him" One of my friends says.

"Yea, just get it done and over with" Another one of my friends said.

"If I told Hayes that I have a crush on him, it would ruin our friendship and I don't want to loose my best friend" I say.

"You have a crush on me?" I heard Hayes say from behind me.

I stood up and turned around so now I'm face to face with Hayes.

"We're just gonna go over here" One of my friends says.

My friends walk away leaving me and Hayes alone.

"How much of that did you hear?" I asked as I played with my nails.

"Enough to hear that you have a crush on me" Hayes says.

"If you don't like me that way, it's fine. I'm use to being single. We can just forget the fact the I have a crush on you so our friendship does get ruined. I don't want to loose you" I say.

I look down at my feet with a upset look on my face. I felt head lift my head with his index finger and middle finger so now we're looking into each other's eyes.

"I don't want to forget the fact that you have a crush on me, because I have a crush on you" He says.

"You do?" I say.

"Yes, I've had a crush on you since 6th grade" Hayes smiles.

I look down and blush while smiling. Hayes lifted my head again and he placed his hands on my hips.

"And right now, in this moment, it's just me and you" He says.

Hayes leans in and places his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. Sparks flew as we kissed. I placed my hands on his chest as we kissed. Then he pulls away, looking into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asks.

"Yes!" I smile.

Hayes smiles and kisses my lips again. We heard our friend cheer us on and taking pictures of us.

"I knew they would be boyfriend and girlfriend!" One of our friends says.

Hayes and I look at them and laughed with smiles on our faces.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I thought this was cute☺️

Comment what you guys think about this imagine.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺