Pregnant

Y/N's POV

I have been feeling sick for the past week. I don't know what it is. I was thinking it was either just a stomachache or I'm pregnant. There's no way I can be pregnant. I'm only 16. There's only one way to find out. Hayes has been out with his friends all day. I got dressed and grabbed my purse and car keys and went to the drug store.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

I went to the drug store and bought a pregnancy test. I felt embarrassed to buy it, but I pushed that to the back of my mind and paid for it and went home.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

When I got home, I didn't see Hayes's Jeep in the driveway, which means he's still out with his friends. I went inside and went upstairs to our bathroom to take the pregnancy test. After what I did what I needed to do, I had to wait 5 minutes for the results. I set an alarm for 5 minutes and waited.

*5 MINUTES LATER*

The alarm went off, which means 5 minutes is up and I have to see what the result is. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning it over and looking at the result. I opened my eyes and flipped the test over. My hand immediately covered my mouth. The test is positive. I'm pregnant. How am I going to tell Hayes this? What if he leaves me?

I put the test on the bathroom counter and went downstairs to get something to drink. I got a water bottle out of the fridge and took a sip of it. Then I heard the door open, which means Hayes is home. Hayes put his car keys on the counter and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Hey, baby girl" Hayes smiles.

"Hey, babe. How was your day?" I smile back.

"Good. How was your day?" He asked.

"Good" I say.

"I'm going to take a shower" He pecks me lips.

When Hayes went upstairs, I realized I left the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter. I quickly ran upstairs last Hayes and blocked him from going into the bathroom.

"What are you doing, baby?" Hayes chuckles.

"Nothing" I say.

"Then why are you blocking the bathroom door?" He asked.

"Uhh... I umm..." I stuttered.

"Move, babe" He said.

"No" I say.

"Ok, then I'll move you" He said.

Hayes picked me up and moved me away from the bathroom door. He walks into the bathroom and looks down at the counter. My heart started pounding.

"(Y/N), what the hell is this?" Hayes asked as he picked up the pregnancy test.

"Let me explain!" I say.

"Is it mine?" He asked.

"Of course it is" I say.

I looked down with tears rolling done my cheeks, but Hayes lifted my head up with his index finger. He wipes my tears away.

"We can do it" He said.

"Hayes, I'm only 16 and you're only 17" I say.

"Age is just a number, princess. We can do this" He smiles.

"You're not going to leave me?" I asked.

"I would never leave you and my baby" He says.

I smiled and hugged him. Hayes wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and we kissed passionately.

"I love you" Hayes smiles.

"I love you too" I smile back.

Hayes looks down and placed his hand on my stomach.

"And I love you" He smiles.

I thought to myself that we're going to have a cute little family.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I thought this imagine was cute☺️

~Shannon🌸🌹