Crush

Y/N's POV

I was doing my homework when my brother came into my room.

"Hey (Y/N)" My brother said.

"What do you need? I'm doing my homework" I say, not taking my eyes off my homework.

"I have friends coming over" He says.

"Ok" I say.

My brother walks out of my room so I can do my homework.

*45 MINUTES LATER*

As soon as I finished my homework, I put it in my backpack and went downstairs to get something to drink. I went to the kitchen to get some water. I heard screaming coming from the basement, which means my brother and his friends are playing video games. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to the basement.

"Can you guys stop screaming and being loud? It's annoying" I say.

"Sorry" They say.

I look at Hayes and we made eye contact. I had a crush on Hayes since 6th grade, but I don't know if he feels the same way about me. I turned around and went back upstairs to my room. As I was walking to my room, I felt someone pull me into the bathroom. I turned around to see who it was. It was Hayes.

"What the hell are you doing, Hayes?" I whisper yelled.

"Shh, baby girl. We're going to get caught" Hayes smirks.

Hayes and I made eye contact again.

"I have a crush on you" I blurted out.

My eyes widen at what I just said and I quickly cover my face in embarrassment. Hayes takes my hands on my face.

"I have a crush on you too" Hayes says softly.

"You do?" I say.

"Yes" He smiles.

Hayes leans in and places his lips on mine. He put his hands on my hips and I put my hands on his shoulders. He backs me up against the wall as we continue to kiss. Sparks flew as we kissed. There was passionately in the kiss too. Then the bathroom door open and and quickly pull away and get off each other.

"What are you guys doing in here?" (Y/B/N) asked.

"Uhh... umm... nothing!" I stutter.

Hayes and I walk past my brother, leaving my brother all confused, and went to my room and closed my bedroom door.

"Now, where were we?" Hayes smirks.

Hayes places his lips back onto mine and we continued our kiss.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Yes I know this imagine is short😩 but I have more imagines coming for you guys!☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹