Hoodie

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I broke up a couple months ago, because I cheated on him with one of his friends. I tried to tell him that his friend came onto me, but he wouldn't give me a chance to speak so he ended our relationship of 2 years. He took all of his things and moved out. I don't know where he lives now. All I know is that he lives somewhere in LA.

When Hayes and I broke up and he took all of his things and moved out, he forgot one thing and that was his hoodie. I wear it when I'm thinking about him or when I miss him. I want him back, but I don't think that he wants me back. All I want is to kiss him one last time.

Ever since we broke up, all I do is wear Hayes's hoodie and look at pictures of me and him, thinking about the memories and amazing times we had together. When I look at the pictures, I miss him even more than I already do. I wear his hoodie when I miss him and I lay in bed when I wear it.

One night I decided to go out and walk around LA since I had nothing better to do and I haven't been out of my house in a month. I walked up and down the streets of LA. I zipped up his hoodie and got on my phone. As I was walking, I ran into something and fell down.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" The deep voice said.

"It's ok" I say.

The guy helped me up. I looked up at the guy and realized who he is. It's Hayes. We haven't seen each other in a month.

"Oh hey, Hayes" I say.

"Hey, (Y/N)" Hayes said.

We stood in front of each other silent.

"Is that my hoodie?" He asked.

I looked down at his hoodie and looked up at him.

"Oh, yea. Do you want it back?" I asked.

"No, it's ok. You can keep it" He said.

Suddenly, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked down, because I didn't want Hayes to see me crying.

"What's wrong?" Hayes asked as he lift my head up with his index finger.

"I-I miss you" I sniffled.

"I miss you too" He said.

I looked up at him.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, all the fucking time" He said.

Hayes took the hood off my head and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I didn't mean to cheat on you" I said.

"Then why were you in bed with one of my friends?" Hayes asked.

"He came onto me. I didn't want it to happen" I say.

Hayes looks at me dumbfounded. His eyes widen with guilt.

"Oh my fucking god. I feel like a dumbass now. I broke up with you and put you through hell, thinking that you cheated on me with one of my friend when he really came onto you" He said.

Hayes leaned down and placed his lips on mine.

"Can you ever forgive me?" He asked.

"Yes I can" I say.

Hayes and I kissed again. We got back together and Hayes moved back in with me. We were happy ever since we got back together.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This imagine is based off of one of my favorite songs, but I did a little twist with it at the end☺️😍

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹