Sneaking Around

(Y/N)'s POV

Hayes is my older brother's best friend. Hayes and I have been sneaking around to see each other behind my older brother's for 3 weeks. My older brother told me that Hayes is trouble and he doesn't want me to be around him.

Hayes and I were in the living room watching TV. Hayes has his arm around my shoulder when my brother walked into the house. Hayes and I quickly separated from each other. My brother gave us a weird look.

"What are you two doing?" My older brother asked.

"We're just watching TV" I say.

"Ok" He says and goes upstairs.

I heard my brother close the bathroom door and turn the shower on. Hayes and I looked at each other and he smashed his lips on mine. He pulled me on his lap and we started to heatedly make out. Hayes placed his hands on my hips and I ran my fingers through his soft dark brown hair.

I felt Hayes's lips move down to my neck and he started kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out a quiet moan. When Hayes pulled away, a reddish purple hickey soon appeared on my neck.

I placed my lips on Hayes's neck and I started kissing and sucking on his neck. Hayes threw his head back and groaned while gripping my hips tightly. When I pulled away, a reddish purple hickey soon appeared on his neck.

Hayes and I were about to start making out again when I heard my brother coming downstairs. I quickly got off of Hayes and we went back to watching TV.

"I'm going to work. See you guys later" My brother says as he walks out the door.

"See ya!" Hayes and I say.

*SKIP TO NIGHT TIME*

Hayes and I were cuddling and watching TV when I seen Hayes look down at his phone. I looked too and it said 7pm.

"I should start heading home" Hayes says as he gets up from the couch.

"Ok" I smile.

"Walk me to my car" He says, holding his hand out for me.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up from the couch. Hayes and I walked outside to his black Jeep Wrangler. As Hayes got in his Jeep, I got a idea and I bit my lower lips at the thought of it.

"You know my brother isn't going to be home for 30 minutes" I say in a seductive voice.

"Oh really?" Hayes smirks.

"Mhmm" I say.

Hayes reclined his seat back. I got in and shut the car door. Hayes and I started making out. I started grinding on him. Hayes groans at the feeling. I felt his hands go underneath my yoga pants and placed them on my hips.

I tugged on Hayes's sweatshirt, singling for him to take it off. While Hayes was taking off his sweatshirt and shirt, I took the opportunity to do the same thing. I dropped my sweatshirt and shirt in the passengers seat. My black lace bra is now exposed to him.

I placed my hands on his toned chest. I leaned down placed my lips on his lips. We started to heatedly make out again. As we were making out, we heard someone bang on the window. Hayes and I immediately pulled away and seen my brother. Hayes rolled down the window.

"When you two are done shoving your tongues down each other's throats, come inside so I can talk to both of you" My brother says.

My brother walks away and Hayes rolls up the window. I sat straight up, placing my hands on my head, and closed my eyes.

"This is not how I wanted him to find out" I say.

"Me neither" Hayes says.

Hayes and I put our shirts and sweatshirts back on. We got out of his Jeep and went inside. I seen my brother standing in the living room.

"Sit down" My brother says.

Hayes and I walk to the living room and sat down on the couch. Before my brother said anything, he looked at my neck and noticed the hickey that Hayes gave me earlier today.

"Who gave you a hickey?" My brother asked.

"Umm..." I hesitated to say anything.

My brother looks at Hayes and notices the hickey on his neck that I gave him earlier today. That's when he realized where the hickeys came from.

"You two were sneaking around behind my back, weren't you?" He says.

Hayes and I look up at my brother and nodded our heads yes.

"How long have you two been sneaking around?" He asked.

"3 weeks" I say.

My brother's eyes widen. I knew he was going to start yelling at us any second now.

"When were you going to tell me that you two were sneaking around?!" He yells.

"I don't know" I say.

"This is why I told you to stay away from him!" He yells.

I stood up from the couch and that's when I lost it.

"I'm almost 18! You can't tell me who I can date and who I can't date!" I yell.

Hayes stands up from the couch and looks from me to my brother and back to me. My brother runs his fingers through his hair and sighs.

"You're right. I'm sorry" My brother says.

I looked at him and smiled. My brother looks at Hayes.

"Look, man, you can date my little sister, but if you hurt her, I'm gonna to kick your ass" He says.

"Ok" Hayes says.

My brother always away from us and went upstairs. Hayes and I looked at each other and smiled. Hayes places his hands on my hips and I placed my hands on his shoulders. Hayes leaned down and kissed me.

"That was totally worth sneaking around" Hayes smirks.

"It was" I say in agreement.

Hayes and I sat back down on the couch. We started watching a movie on Netflix while cuddling.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Another day, another update. This is the first in a while that I've updated 2 days in a row😂

Happy New Years!🥳 I hope you guys have an amazing New Years!☺️

Comment what you guys think of this imagine🙂

Enjoy!🤩

~Shannon Ann🥰