Dating Best Friend Prank

(Y/N)'s POV

Hayes and I have been friends since 6th grade and we've been roommates for almost 4 years. I know that Hayes has a crush on me and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to prank him. I texted my best friend Colby Brock.

Me: can you help me with something?

Colby🤩🖤: yea, what's up?

Me: I want to prank Hayes and I need your help with the prank. Can you come over please?

Colby🤩🖤: yea, I'll be over in 15

I smiled and shut my phone off. I set up my camera and I set up a couple cameras downstairs. I laid down on my bed and got on my phone till Colby got here.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

I heard the doorbell ring and that meant that Colby is here. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Colby!" I smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Colby smiles.

Colby and I hugged each other and I let him inside. Him and I went upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed.

"What kind of prank are you thinking about doing on Hayes?" Colby asked.

"Hayes has a crush on me so I wanted to tell him that you and I are dating and I'm going to film his reaction" I say.

"Sounds good. Let's start it" He smiles.

I stood up and turned my camera on and did my intro for the beginning of my video.

"Hey guys! What's up? It's (Y/N). Today I'm here with my best friend Colby Brock" I start saying.

"What's up, guys?" Colby says to the camera with a smile.

"Today I decided to prank Hayes and Colby is here to help me with the prank. The prank I'm going to do on Hayes is Dating Best Friend Prank. Before you guys start spreading rumors, no Colby and I aren't dating. We're just best friends. Colby is like my big brother" I say.

"We don't want false rumors about us to be spread around on social media" Colby adds.

"Other than that, Hayes should be home pretty soon so see ya guys then" I say.

I shut the camera off and sat back down on my bed.

"Now all we have to do is wait" I say.

While Colby and I were waiting for Hayes to come home, we just sat on my bed and talked.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

While Colby and I were talking, Hayes texted me so I turned my camera back on.

"Hayes just texted me and told me that he's going to be home in 5 minutes. I already have a couple cameras set up downstairs and I'm going to take the one I'm using right now just in case" I say.

I shut my camera off. Colby and I went downstairs. I turned the cameras on that I had underneath the TV and underneath a towel I had in the kitchen. Colby and I sat down on the couch and got on our phones till Hayes got home.

*5 MINUTES LATER*

Hayes finally walks in the door. He places his car keys on the kitchen counter and went to the kitchen. Colby and I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Hayes, you know my guy friend Colby, right?" I say.

"Yea" Hayes says.

Colby and I held hands to make it look real.

"Well, him and I are dating" I say.

Hayes just stood there, staring at us.

"You're kidding, right?" He asked.

"No, we're not kidding. Do you not see us holding hands?" I says as I point to our hands.

I could tell Hayes is getting pissed off, because when Hayes gets pissed off his jaw clenches.

"Bullshit" He mumbles.

Hayes grabs his car keys and walks out the door. I grabbed my camera and Colby and I ran after him.

"Hayes! Wait!" I shouted.

Hayes stopped and turned around so he was facing me and Colby.

"I don't believe that you two are dating" Hayes says.

"Well, we are dating" Colby says.

"For how long?" Hayes asked.

"3 months" Colby says.

"Ok then, if you two have been dating for 3 months, kiss each other" Hayes says.

"Ok" I say.

Colby and I turned to face each other. When our lips got close, Colby and I decided to end the prank.

"It's a prank!" I say.

"I fucking knew it!" Hayes says.

"Oh and Hayes?" Colby says.

"What?" Hayes asked.

"WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS!" Colby shouts.

Hayes rolled his eyes and I stood there giggling. We went inside and sat down on the couch. I set my camera up so all 3 of us can be seen in the camera.

"If you guys enjoyed this video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe to these guys. My social media links and their social media links will be down in the description. Is there anything you guys want to say before I end the video?" I say.

"I'm gonna get you back so watch out" Hayes says.

"Ooh shit!" Colby laughs.

I just laughed and ended the video.

"I had fun filming with you, but I have to get going" Colby says.

"Ok, I'll text you later" I say.

Colby and I hugged each other and he left. I grabbed my camera and went upstairs to my room to edit the video.

*AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER*

While I was finishing up the editing, Hayes walked into my room.

"Hey, (Y/N), I need to talk to you. Are you busy?" Hayes asked.

"No, I just finished editing. What's up?" I say as I shut my laptop and placed it on my desk.

Hayes and I sat down on my bed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

Hayes didn't say anything. He just kissed me hard. I was shocked at first, but I kissed him back. We pulled away slowly and looked into each other's eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes!" I smiled.

Hayes and I kissed again. Then we went downstairs to watch movies and cuddled for the rest of the night.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I just now came up with this imagine idea and decided to write it🤪

Comment what you guys think about this imagine🤩

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann✖️🖤