Promposal

(Y/N)'s POV

Everyone is getting asked to prom by their boyfriends, girlfriends, or crushes. Then there's me. I already know that I'm not getting asked to prom so there's literally no point of me going. I wasn't going to prom anyway.

I just wanted to get through the school day and going home. I was in my last class of the day. I'm so fucking bored to the point where I don't want to be here anymore. I had my head in my head, listening to the teacher talk. Then the teacher finally stopped talking and gave us something to work on.

*SKIP TO THE END OF CLASS*

Once the bell rang, everyone packed up their things and walked out of the classroom. I walked out of the back doors of the school since I parked my car back there.

When I got to the parking lot, I seen a lot of people gathered around where I park my car. I got closer and they turned around. They had their phones out, recording me. I looked at them confused and pushed through the crowd of people.

When I got to my car, I seen white balloons tied to it and poster board paper on my windshield that said 'Will you go to prom with me?'. Then I seen my best friend Hayes walk out from behind my car.

"So what's your answer?" Hayes asked.

"Yes, I'll go to prom with you!" I smile.

Hayes smiles and hugs me. Everyone started cheering for us. Hayes and I had smiles on our faces for the rest of the day.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Yes, I know I take forever to update and I'm sorry about that. I'm also sorry that this imagine is short.

I've been focused on getting my driver's license and I get it on May 8th and I've been focused on finishing my Junior year of high school. If I don't update anytime soon, I'll update after I finish this school year.

Comment what you guys think about this imagine🤩

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann✖️🖤