Football Game

Y/N's POV

Hayes loves football. When his favorite football teams are playing, he doesn't want to be bothered. He always has my brother, his brother, and his friends come over to watch football with him. I put snacks and drinks out for them.

I was sitting next to Hayes and he had his arm wrapped around me. I was cuddling myself into his side. I was on my phone. I only watch football games with Hayes. I don't like watching football games when my brother, his brother, and his friends are over, because he ignores me and doesn't even acknowledge me.

"I'll be right back, babe. I have to go to the bathroom" I tell Hayes.

"Ok" Hayes says, not taking his eyes off the tv.

I went upstairs to go to the bathroom. When I came back, my spot on the couch was taken so I just sat on Hayes's lap.

"You're in the way, (Y/N)" Hayes said and nudged me off his lap.

I felt tears brimming around my eyes. I stood up and went upstairs to mine and Hayes's room. I laid down on our bed with my face in the pillow. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

I just wish that Hayes wasn't like this when he watches football games with my brother, his brother, and his friends were over. I heard them yelling downstairs over the game.

*AN HALF HOUR LATER*

It was half time now. I was still up in mine and Hayes's room. I heard the bedroom door open. I lifted my head to see Hayes. I sat up and fixed myself.

"Why are you crying, baby?" Hayes asked worriedly.

He sat down on the bed next to me and pulled me closer to him.

"You keep ignoring me" I sniffled.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl. I didn't even realize I was ignoring you" He says, with softened eyes.

"You're not even acknowledging that you're ignoring me, because every time you watch football games with my brother, your brother, and your friends, you just ignore me" I say.

Hayes looks at me with softened eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I promise that I will never do that again" He says.

I look up at him and he wipes my tears. He leans down and places his lips on mine and kisses me. I kiss back. We pull away and smiled.

"C'mon, princess. Let's go downstairs and watch the other half of the game" He smiles.

Hayes and I go back downstairs and watched the other half of the game. Hayes and I sat down on the couch and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I love watching football games and going to football games🙃🏈

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹