Hatred or Love {smut}

(Y/N)'s POV

I was upstairs in my room watching Netflix when my older brother walked into my room without knocking.

"I have friends coming over" He tells me.

"Does that mean Hayes is coming over?" I asked.

"Yes" He said.

"Ugh! I hate him" I groaned.

"Try to be nice" My brother said.

"Fine" I say.

My brother walked out of my room. I continued to watch Netflix until I got hungry. I shut Netflix off and went downstairs to look for something to eat.

I was immediately greeted by my brother's friends. I greeted them back. Then I felt someone smack my ass. I automatically knew it was Hayes, because he does it all the time and it pisses me off. I turned around to see Hayes smirking.

"If you smack my ass one more time, I'm going to kick your ass" I say.

"Ooh, feisty. I love it" Hayes smirks.

I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs. Before I reached my room, I felt someone pin me up against the wall. I looked up to see who it was. It's Hayes.

"Let me go!" I say.

"No" Hayes smirks.

"I fucking hate you" I say.

"I hate you too" Hayes says.

Hayes grabs my wrist and pulls me into my room. He closed and locked my bedroom door.

"Strip" Hayes says.

"No" I sassed.

"Now!" He raised his voice a little.

I flinched and quickly took my clothes off, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

"Get on your bed. Face down, ass up" He orders.

I obeyed him and got on my hands and knees on my bed. I look over at Hayes to see him taking his clothes off. Then I felt the bed dip behind me. I felt a sharp pain on my ass cheek. I whimpered at the feeling.

"Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?" Hayes asked.

"Yes" I say.

"Yes what?" He asked and smacked my ass again.

"Yes daddy!" I moaned.

"Good girl" He says with a smirk.

Then I felt him enter me. I gasped at the feeling of his dick sliding into me. I forgot how big he was. He started thrusting at a fast pace.

"I forgot how big you are" I moaned.

"I forgot how good your pussy feels" Hayes groans.

Hayes gripped my hips to keep himself steady.

"Still fucking tight from the last time I fucked you" He groans again.

Hayes brought my hips back with every thrust.

"Fuck, daddy!" I moaned.

"That's right. Moan my name. Let everyone know who's fucking this good" Hayes says.

I already knew he was smirks. I felt Hayes's hand travel down to my clit and started rubbing it in fast circles. I started moaning loudly. I felt Hayes wrap my hair around his hand and pull my head back so I now was looking at the ceiling.

"You like that, baby girl?" Hayes whispers in my ear.

"Yes, daddy!" I moaned.

I felt Hayes hit my g-spot. That's when I started moaning uncontrollably. I let out loud moans and screams of pleasure.

"Right there, daddy! Right there!" I moaned loudly.

"Is that it? Is that the spot, baby?" Hayes smirks.

Hayes knows that, but he asks anyways. Soon I tightened around his dick.

"Fuck! I'm close, daddy!" I moaned loudly.

"Fuck. Wait for me, baby" Hayes moans.

Soon I felt his Mmm twitch inside of me.

"Can I cum, daddy?" I moaned.

"Yes, baby girl" He says.

I released on his dick and he pulls out and released on my back. We cleaned ourselves up and laid down under the covers. We laid there trying to get our breathing back to normal.

Then I realized that I was starting to fall in love with Hayes. I don't think I hate him anymore.

"Hayes" I say.

"Yea?" Hayes says.

"I actually love you. I don't hate you anymore" I say.

"I feel the same way about you" He smiles.

I smiled and Hayes kissed my lips.

"Be mine?" He asked.

"Of course!" I smiled.

Hayes and I kissed again. Then we got dressed and went downstairs to hang out with my older brother and his friends.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I had this saved in my drafts and I decided to post it.

Comment what you guys think of this imagine.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺