Family

(A/N: Pretend that Hayes is older in this.)

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I have been married for two years and we have a beautiful 7 month old daughter. We named her (Y/D/N). Hayes was at work and I was at home taking care of our daughter. I put (Y/D/N) in her little play pen and I went to the kitchen to do the dishes. (A/N: (Y/D/N) stands for Your Daughter's Name.)

While I was doing the dishes, (Y/D/N) started crying. I quickly dried my hands off and ran to the living room. I picked her up out of her play pen.

"Shh, it's ok. Mommy's got you" I say, trying to calm her down.

She's probably hungry. I went to the kitchen and warmed up a bottle of formula. I tested it on my skin, making sure it was warm enough. I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch. Then I started feeding (Y/D/N).

While I was feeding her, I heard the door open and close. Hayes is home. He hung up his jacket and took his shoes off. He came into the living room and sat down next to me.

"How are my two girls doing?" Hayes asked and kissed my cheek.

"Good. How was your day at work?" I smiled.

"Good" He replies.

When (Y/D/N) was done eating, I burped her. Then Hayes took her from my arms and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"How's my princess doing?" Hayes says.

(Y/D/N) just giggled and reached out for Hayes. I just smiled at the cuteness. It was getting late and it was about the time I put (Y/D/N) to bed.

"Already, you two. Say night to each other and (Y/D/N) has to go to bed" I smile.

"Night, my princess. Daddy loves you" Hayes smiles and gives her a kiss on her cheek.

I took her out of Hayes's arms and took his upstairs to her room. I laid her down in her crib and covered her up with a blanket.

"Night, sweetie. Mommy loves you" I smiled.

I turned off her bedroom light and went to mine and Hayes's room to change into my pajamas. Hayes did too. I got underneath the covers and so did Hayes.

"Night, baby girl. I love you" Hayes kisses my lips.

"Night, babe. I love you too" I kiss his lips.

Hayes wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This imagine is so cute😍☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹