Airport

Y/N's POV

Me and my best friend were at the airport waiting for Hayes. We seen pictures a fun videos on social media of fans meeting Hayes all the time and we wanted to do it so this is our first time doing something like this. I was waiting for Hayes and my best friend was waiting for Nash. We waited there as calm as we could till they got here.

Then we hear a group of girls giggling excitedly. Me and my best friend turned our heads towards them to see what was going on. Hayes, Nash, and a couple of their friends were here.

"Holy shit! Look, it's really them!" My best friend says excitedly and grabs my arm.

"I know! I see them! Act natural!" I say.

I was watching Hayes taking selfies and pictures with them. I stood there and waited patiently for him. When he was done taking selfies and pictures with the group of girls, he looked at me and smiled. Then he started walking towards me. My heart started beating with excitement, but I kept myself under controlled when he approached me.

My best friend got selfies and pictures with him and went over to Nash and started talking to him and got selfies and pictures with him.

"Hey, what's your name?" Hayes smiles and hugs me.

"Hey, my name is (Y/N)" I smile.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you" He smiles.

"Thank you" I say and started smiling uncontrollably.

"You're welcome" He smiles and kisses my cheek.

I got my phone out of my back pocket of my jeans and took selfies and pictures with him. Hayes and I took a picture where he was holding my hand and I took the picture. Then we made eye contact and smiled at each other.

"I love you" I say with a smile.

"I love you too" Hayes says with a smile.

Hayes wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. He placed a kiss on my cheek. I looked up at him and smiled. I didn't want him to let go of me. I wanted to stay like this forever. Then we pulled away from the hug.

"I wish that I could hug you forever, but I have to go. Bye, beautiful" He smiles.

"Bye, Hayes" I smile.

Holy shit! Hayes Grier called me beautiful! I smiled uncontrollably. Then me and my best friend left the airport and went home.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

I posted the pictures of me and Hayes on my Instagram and Twitter. Minutes after I posted the pictures of me and Hayes, I noticed that I was getting a lot of likes and comments. I went to my notifications. My eyes widen with excitement.

hayesgrier liked your photo.

hayesgrier commented on your photo, "I miss you and love you too, beautiful😍😘❤️".

hayesgrier followed you.

I smiled uncontrollably and then I got a dm from him. I clicked on it and smiled.

hayesgrier: hey beautiful!🙃

(Y/IG/N): hey Hayes!☺️ (A/N: (Y/IG/N) stands for Your Instagram Name.)

Hayes and I gave each other our numbers and we talked for the rest of the night.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I really want to meet Hayes at the airport😩❤️ but I have met Hayes😍😘😭❤️ I met him on November 16, 2016 in Naperville, Illinois😍😘😭❤️ it was the best day of my whole entire life😍😘😭❤️ I miss him a lot😍😘😭❤️

Here's my meet and greet picture with him^^

My mom drove me 2 and a half hours from Mishawaka, Indiana to Naperville, Illinois for me to meet him😍😘😭❤️ my mom knew it was my dream to meet Hayes so she drove me 2 and a half hours to Naperville, Illinois so I could meet him😍😘😭❤️

Have you guys ever met Hayes?

~Shannon🌸🌹