Valentine's Day {smut} {part 2}

Y/N's POV

Since Hayes gave me my Valentine's Day gift, I'm going to give him his Valentine's Day gift. I went to his bathroom and closed the door. I opened the drawer to the bathroom counter and pulled out red lacy lingerie. I hid it in there a couple days ago so that I'll be prepared to give Hayes his Valentine's Day gift.

I kicked my heels off and stripped out of my dress. I took the bra and panties off that I was wearing and put on the red lacy lingerie. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I look good. Then I went to the door and slowly opened it. I walked down the hall to Hayes's room and leaned against the door frame.

"Oh, Hayes" I say in a seductive voice.

Hayes turned his head towards me. His eyes widen with excitement and filled with lust. He licked his lips and walked towards me. He pulled me into his room and closed the door, pinned me up against the door.

"You know this is my favorite on it" Hayes says in a little bit of a deeper voice.

"I know" I smiled innocently.

"It will look way better on the floor" He smirks.

"Then take it off of me, daddy" I say sexily.

Hayes didn't hesitate to take off my lingerie and throw it on his bedroom floor. He picks me up, takes me to his bed, and threw me on it. He stood next to his bed, taking his clothes off, leaving his boxers on. He hovered over me. I looked down and notice that he had a boner.

"Like what you see?" Hayes smirked.

"Mmm, yes I do" I say and bit my lower lip.

Hayes leaned down and started kissing and sucking on my neck. A reddish purple hickey will soon appear.

"Hayes" I moaned.

Hayes pulled away from my neck and looked me in my eyes.

"No foreplay. I need you now" He growls.

He takes off his boxers, throwing them somewhere in the room, and pulled out a condom of the drawer of his night stand. He ripped the packet open with his teeth and rolled the condom on his length and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Ready, princess?" Hayes asked.

"Yes" I say.

Hayes slowly slid his member inside of me. Once he was all the way inside of me, he started thrusting at a fast pace. I let out moans and screams of pleasure. I put my hands on his back and started digging my nails in his back. Hayes groaned at the feeling.

"Daddy!" I moaned loudly.

"You feel so good wrapped around me, baby girl. Fuck" Hayes groaned.

He leaned his head down and laid it on my shoulder. I took the opportunity to give him a hickey. I started kissing and sucking on his neck like he did to me a few minutes ago. Hayes let out a groan as I did it. I pulled away from his neck and gasped when I felt him rubbing my clit.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

I arched my back in pleasure. Then I felt him hit my g-spot. I let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Oh my fuck!" I moaned loudly.

Hayes smirked and continued to hit that spot over and over again. Then I felt myself tighten around his member. Hayes let out a moan.

"Do that again, princess" Hayes moaned.

I did it again and then I felt his member start to twitch inside of me.

"I'm close!" I moaned.

"Me too, baby. Go ahead. Let it all go" He whispered in my ear.

I released on the condom and Hayes released in the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He took the condom off and threw it away. Hayes laid down next to me and covered us up with the blankets, pulling me into his side.

"That was amazing" Hayes smiles.

"Mmm, it was" I smile back.

I look up into his eyes and he was looking down at me. Hayes kissed me passionately. I kissed back. We pulled away with smiles on our faces.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby girl. I love you" He smiles.

"Happy Valentine's Day, babe. I love you too" I smile back.

Hayes and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sorry it took me longer to write part 2, but I got it done☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹