Date

Y/N's POV

Ever since I had my first kiss with Hayes on New Years, I've been so damn excited for our date. I took a shower and blow dried my hair.

I went back to my room and looked for a dress in my closet. It took me forever to find one, but I finally found one. Before I put it on, I went back to the bathroom to curl my hair and makeup.

*AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER*

I went back to my room to put my dress on and looked at myself in the mirror.

When I got done putting my heels on, Hayes texted me.

Crush😍☺️: I'm here!🙃

Me: ok I'm coming!🙃

I shut my phone off, grabbed my purse, and went downstairs. I walked out of my house and got in Hayes's Jeep.

"Hey!" Hayes smiles.

"Hi!" I smile.

Hayes's eyes scanned my body from head to toe.

"You look beautiful" He smiles.

"Thank you, Hayes" I blush.

"You're welcome, beautiful" He smiles.

I brushed again when Hayes called me beautiful. Hayes pulled out of my driveway and we left my house.

"Where are we going on our date?" I asked.

"That's a surprise" Hayes smiles.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

"We're here" Hayes says.

I smile and we get out of the car. Hayes took my hand in his and we walked inside the restaurant. The restaurant was so beautiful.

"How many?" The waiter asked.

"2" Hayes replied.

"Ok, follow me" The waiter said.

The waiter lead us to a booth. Hayes and I sat across from each other and looked through the menu. Then the waiter came back and gave us our drinks and took our order. While we were waiting for our food, Hayes reached across the table and took my hands in his. He kissed the back of my hands. I smiled uncontrollably.

"You look so damn beautiful" Hayes says.

"Thank you" I smile.

The waiter came back with our food and we started eating.

*2 HOURS LATER*

Hayes and I finished dinner and we also ate dessert. Hayes paid for the check and we left.

"I got one more surprise for you" Hayes said as we got in his Jeep.

"Ooh, what is it?" I asked excitedly.

"As I said, it's a surprise" He smiles.

I smile back and we left the restaurant.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

"We're here!" He smiles.

I smiled and we got out of the car.

"Close your eyes and I'll guide you to the surprise" He says.

I nodded and do as he says. I closed my eyes and Hayes put one hand on my waist and the other held my hand.

"Ok, open" Hayes said.

I opened my eyes and gasped at what I seen. The room was full of flowers and the light was dimmed.

"Oh my god, Hayes! This is so damn beautiful!" I say.

"It is, but it's not as beautiful as you" He smiles.

I turn around so now Hayes and I were face to face.

"This is an amazing way to end a perfect night" I smile.

"It is" Hayes smiles.

Hayes places his hands on my waist and I placed my hands on his shoulders. We leaned in and kissed. Sparks flew as we kissed. There was so much passion in the kiss too.

Hayes and I went on a lot of dates and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Ok this was so damn cute😍

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹