»Friends With Benefits (smut)

(Y/N)'s POV

I was upstairs in my room watching Netflix when I heard my mom say my name. I paused what I was watching and went downstairs.

"Hey mom, what do you need?" I asked.

"I'm working late tonight so if you need anything call me or text me" My mom says.

"Is it ok if Hayes comes over so I'm not lonely?" I asked.

"Yea, sure" She smiles.

"Ok, thanks!" I smile back.

"I'll see you later tonight. Love you, sweetheart" She says.

"Love you too" I say.

My mom walks out the door and I go back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and texted Hayes.

Me: my mom is working late tonight. Do you want to come over?

Hayes🤤: I'll be there in a little bit

Hayes and I are friends with benefits. We had our first kiss together and our first time together. Then our friendship turned into something else. We decided to have sex, but we can't have romance during the relationship.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

I heard a knock on the door downstairs and I knew it was Hayes. I went downstairs and answered the door. Hayes quickly shut the door and pinned me up against it. He kissed me roughly.

"Mmm, lets go upstairs to my room" I say.

Hayes grabs my hand and we ran upstairs to my room. He shuts my bedroom door. We stripped from our clothes, leaving us in our undergarments. I laid back on my bed and Hayes got on top of me. He placed his lips on mine once again.

"I've been waiting all day for this" Hayes says.

"Me too" I say.

Hayes moves his lips from my lips, down to my neck, down my collarbone, down in between my breasts, down my stomach, and stopped at the waistband of my black lace panties. Then he kisses his way back up to my lips.

"No fucking around. I've waited all day to be inside of you" Hayes says.

I took of my black lace bra and matching panties. Hayes reaches for his jeans and took a condom out of the pocket. He takes his boxers off, rips the condom wrapper open, and rolls it on his length.

"Ready?" Hayes says as he aligns his member at my entrance.

"Yes" I say.

Hayes slowly enters me to the point where he's all the way inside of me. That's when he started thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace. I started digging my nails in his back.

Hayes started kissing and sucking on my neck, soon a reddish purple hickey will appear. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

"You like that, don't ya?" Hayes says.

"Yes, I like it!" I moaned.

"I like how we always wait till we're alone to do this so no one interrupts us" He growls.

I arched my back, which gave Hayes a great angle to hit my g-spot. That's when I started moaning uncontrollably. Hayes started pounding into me. My head rolled back into my pillow. I felt a familiar sensation in the bottom of my stomach.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Me too. Fuck!" Hayes moans.

I felt Hayes twitch inside of me. I released on his member and he released inside of the condom. Hayes thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He threw the condom away and we put clean clothes on.

"That was amazing" I say.

"I know it was" Hayes smirks.

Hayes kisses me. Then we lay down on my bed and watched Netflix.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Sorry if this sucks. It's been a long time since I wrote smut imagines. I'll try to work better on that.

Comment what you guys think about this imagine🤩

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann✖️🖤