Bored {smut}

(Y/N)'s POV

I was laying on mine and Hayes's bed studying, but I could barely focus cause Hayes kept distracting me. He was laying on our bed a crossed from me.

"Babe" Hayes says.

I ignored him.

"Baby" He says.

I ignored him again.

"Baby girl" He says.

I continued to ignore him.

"Princess" He says again.

I took a deep breath before speaking and looked at him.

"What, Hayes?" I asked.

"I'm bored" Hayes says.

"I don't know what you want me to do about it so figure out something to do" I say and went back to studying.

All of a sudden, Hayes took my pencil out of my hand, threw it on the floor, and pushed my notebook and textbooks on the floor with a smirk on his face.

"Why the fuck did you do that for?!" I asked in a pissed off tone.

Hayes didn't say anything. He just smirked. He pushed me back on the bed and kisses me roughly. I just gave in and started kissing him back. We broke the kiss so we could take our clothes off, leaving me in my lacy lingerie and Hayes in his boxers.

"I love it when you wear lace" Hayes says while biting his lower lip and rubbing his hands up and down my sides slowly.

Hayes leans down and starts kissing and sucking on my neck. I ran my fingers through his soft dark brown hair. I arched my back so Hayes could unclip my bra, which he did and threw it somewhere in our room. His hands roamed my body, stopping at my boobs and giving them rough squeezes and massages.

"Mmm" I moaned softly.

I felt Hayes smirk against my skin. He moved his hand down my stomach, stopping over my clothed clit. He started rubbing me through my lace panties. I moaned and bucked my hips into his hand.

"I haven't done anything yet and you're already moaning" Hayes says, smirking.

Hayes pulled away from my neck and smirked at the hickeys he created on my neck. He leaned down and kissed down my body, making me even more eager than I already was.

"Please just fuck me already!" I whined.

"Eager, aren't we?" Hayes teases as he sits up.

I sat up and unclipped my bra and threw them on the floor. I took my panties off and threw them on the floor next to my bra. Hayes takes off his boxers and throws them on the floor. He reaches over to our nightstand and grabs a condom. He opens it with his teeth and rolls it on his hard member.

"Ready, baby?" He says, teasing me at my entrance.

"Yes!" I whined.

Hayes thrusts into me and starts thrusting at a fast pace. I immediately put my hands on his back and started digging my nails in his back, making him groan.

"Faster, daddy!" I moaned.

Hayes did as he was told and went faster.

"Holy fuck. You feel so damn good wrapped around me, baby girl" Hayes groans in pleasure.

Then I felt the tip of his member hit my g-spot. That's when I started moaning uncontrollably.

"Right there, daddy! Right there!" I moaned loudly.

Hayes smirks and continues to hit my g-spot. I felt his hand travel down my body, stopping at my clit. He started rubbing my clit in rough, fast circles. I let out loud moans and screams of pleasure. I arched my back allowing Hayes to get a different angle.

"You like that, don't you, baby girl. You like it when daddy fucks you hard?" Hayes says with a smirk.

I opened my mouth to speak, but all I did was moan.

"Answer me!" He demands and smacks the side of my thigh.

"I love it! I love it when daddy fucks me hard!" I cried out in pleasure.

As soon as I finished that sentence, I felt myself tighten around his member.

"I'm close, daddy!" I moaned.

"Hold it. Wait for me" He groans.

I felt Hayes twitch inside of me. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to cum.

"I can't hold it anymore, daddy" I whimpered.

"Cum for daddy, baby girl" Hayes moans.

I released on his member and Hayes released in the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He pulled out and threw the condom away. He laid down next to me and pulled the sheets over us. I cuddled myself into his side. Hayes wrapped his arm around me.

"That was amazing" Hayes says.

"Mmm" I say in response.

"I love you, beautiful" He says.

"I love you too, handsome" I say.

Hayes and I pecked each other's lips and fell asleep in each other's arms.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I had this imagine half written and saved in my drafts so I decided to finish it. Sorry if there's any spelling errors or mistakes, I finished writing this without my glasses on.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺