Cuddling

Y/N's POV

I just got out of the shower and quickly went back to mine and Hayes's room. I dried my body off and put on a pair of lacy panties and one of Hayes's t-shirts. I went back to the bathroom to dry my hair and decided to braid my hair.

When I got done braiding my hair, I went downstairs to living room where Hayes was. He was sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat down next to him and cuddled myself into his side. Hayes wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Mmm, you smell good, baby" Hayes smiles.

"Thank you, babe" I look up at him and smiled.

Hayes played with the end of my braid. I smiled as he did that. He looks down at me and smiles once he notices that I'm wearing his t-shirt.

"I love it when you wear my clothes" He smiles.

I sit up and face Hayes. Hayes and I make eye contact. We leaned in and placed our lips on each other's. Our lips moved in sync. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

Hayes laid down on the couch, pulled me down on top of him, and cover us up with a blanket that was at the end of the couch.

"Damn, I'm the luckiest guy in the world" Hayes says.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Cause I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world" He smiles.

I smile and blush uncontrollably.

"I love you" Hayes smiles.

"I love you too" I smile.

Hayes and I kiss again. We cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the night.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sorry that this imagine is short, but I have a lot of ideas saved in my drafts that I'm working on😊

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹