Truth or Dare {smut}

(Y/N)'s POV

I was laying on my bed binge watching (Y/F/N/S) since I'm on Summer Vacation and I have nothing better to do. (A/N: (Y/F/N/S) stands for Your Favorite Netflix Show.)

Then my phone started ringing. I paused Netflix to see who was calling me. It was my best friend.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hey girl! What are you doing?" My best friend asks.

"Nothing much. Just watching something on Netflix" I respond.

"Forget Netflix and come to a party with me tonight" She says.

"You know that I'm not into that kind of stuff" I say.

"I know, but will you come for me please" She begged.

"Ugh, fine! I'll go with you" I say.

"Yay! I'll be over in a couple hours to pick you up!" She says.

"Ok" I say and we hang up.

I put my phone down and shut my tv off. I got off my bed and went into my closet for a outfit to wear tonight. I just put jean shorts and a crop top. I just grabbed a random pair of shoes which were Converse. I went to my bathroom to fix my hair and I just put it in a ponytail. Then I went back to my room and waited for my best friend to pick me up.

*2 HOURS LATER*

My best friend picked me up and we headed over to the party. Once I got out of the car I heard loud music playing and the air was filled with alcohol. We walked inside to see a lot of people dancing, talking, and drinking. I looked over to see a couple making out on the couch. This is going to be a long night. I thought to myself.

"I'm going to get a get. Do you want anything?" My best friend asked.

"No thank you. I'm good" I say.

She walked away to the drink table and I leaned against the wall waiting for her, but she ended up talking to some guy and walked away. Great. Now I'm by myself with no one to talk to. Then I seen a guy walking towards me. He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Hey" The guy says.

"Hey" I smile.

He has beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"What's your name, beautiful?" The guy asked.

"(Y/N)" I reply.

"That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. I'm Hayes" He says.

I blushed when he called me beautiful.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here by yourself?" He asked.

"I'm not actually by myself. I came here with my best friend, but she ditch me for a guy so now I'm alone" I say.

Hayes and I started talking and then my best friend came up to us.

"C'mon, you guys! Some of us are playing Truth or Dare in the basement!" She says as she drags us down to the basement.

Everyone was sitting down on the floor. Hayes and I sat down next to each other. What I didn't know about the game was that we were playing Sexual Truth or Dare.

"(Y/N), I dare you to go upstairs with Hayes to one of the bedrooms for 20 minutes" My best friend says with a smirk.

My eyes widen. I look over at Hayes to see him smirking. Hayes and I got up and went upstairs to one of the bedrooms. As soon as I closed the door, Hayes pinned me up against it. He locked the door with his free hand. Then Hayes kissed me roughly. The kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session.

"Jump" Hayes says into the kiss.

I jumped and wrapped my legs wrapped his waist. He carried me to the bed and laid me down with him on top of me. We pulled away to take our clothes off.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby girl" He says while rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

I bite my lip in response to what he just said. Hayes reaches for his jeans and pulls a condom out of his front pocket. He puts it onto his member and lines it up at my entrance.

"Ready, baby girl?" He asks.

"Yes" I say.

Hayes slides into me and starts thrusting at a fast pace. I gasped at how fast he was going. I started moaning loudly. Hopefully no one will heard cause of how loud the music is.

I immediately started digging my nails in his back. He groaned at the feeling. Hayes leaned down and started kissing and sucking my neck, leaving hickeys behind. Then he moved his lips up to mine and started making out with me. I moaned into the kiss.

I felt his hand travel down my body and stopping at my clit. I felt him rubbing my clit in fast and rough circles. I pulled away from the kiss to moan and arch my back in pleasure. Hayes placed my leg on his shoulder to get a better angle.

"Oh fuck! Right there, daddy!" I moaned out loud when I felt him hit my g-spot.

Did I really just call this guy daddy? I just met him.

"Is that the spot, princess?" Hayes asked as he continued to hit my g-spot.

"Yes! Fuck, daddy!" I moaned out loud.

Hayes leaned down and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"You feel so fucking good around me, baby. Fuck, you're so tight!" He moans.

Then I felt myself tighten around him and I felt a familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned loudly.

"Me too, baby girl. Fuck!" Hayes moans as I felt him twitch inside of me.

I soon released on his member and Hayes releases in the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He took the condom off and threw it away. He laid down next to me and got underneath the blankets.

We last there panting, trying to catch our breath. Our breath soon went back to normal.

"Do you want to ditch this party and go to my place for round 2?" Hayes asks with a smirk.

"Sure" I smile.

Hayes and I got off the bed and got dressed. We walked out of the house, got in his car, and went to his house for round 2.

Hayes and I ended up exchanging numbers the next morning.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I finally updated after what it felt like forever😩

I'm sorry for not updating. I'm trying my best to update cuz I have a of ideas saved in my drafts that I'm working on and I'll post those as soon as I can.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌼🌸