Propose

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I have been dating since Freshman year of high school. We've been graduated for a year. We met in 6th grade and became best friends until he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I had to say yes. Hayes is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I couldn't ask for anything more than him.

Anyways, Hayes has been out all day. He told me he had something very important to do. While he was gone, I kept myself occupied at our house. I kept myself busy by doing the laundry and cleaning the house. Once I was finished, I decided to go on Netflix and binge watch (Y/F/N/S) till Hayes got home. (A/N: (Y/F/N/S) stands for Your Favorite Netflix Show.)

While I was watching (Y/F/N/S), I got hungry so I paused Netflix, got up, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I made myself a sandwich and went back to the living, played Netflix, and continued to watch (Y/F/N/S).

*SKIP TO NIGHT TIME*

I guess that I fell asleep while watching Netflix, because I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and seen Hayes. I smiled and sat up.

"Hey, babe!" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Hey, baby girl!" Hayes smiles and pecks my lips.

"What did you do that was very important?" I asked.

"That's a surprise. Come on" He says.

We get off the couch, got in his Jeep, and left.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise too. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the car ride" He smiles.

I just smiled and did what he said.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

"We're here!" Hayes smiles.

I smiled and we got out of the car and noticed that we're at the beach.

"What are we doing at the beach?" I asked.

"Just to walk up and down the shore while watching the sunset" He says.

Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked out onto the sand. We walked up and down the beach while enjoying the beautiful sunset. Then we suddenly stopped walking.

"Look out there, babe" Hayes says.

I look out towards the water and seen the water sparkling as the sunset glistened above it.

"That's so damn beautiful" I says, admiring it.

"Turn around" He said.

I turned around to see Hayes down on one knee with a little velvet box in his hand that was open and it had a diamond ring in it. I gasped and placed my hand over my mouth.

"(Y/N), we knew each other since 6th grade. We became best friends and we started dating Freshman year. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You make me so damn happy everyday single day. You're the reason why I always have a smile on my face. I want to have kids and grow old with you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Hayes says.

"Yes!" I smile, tears of joy and happiness rolled down my cheeks.

Hayes smiles and puts the ring on my ring finger. He stands up and kisses me passionately. We pulled away with huge smiles on our faces.

"I can wait for you to be my wife" Hayes smiles.

"I can wait to be your wife too" I smiled.

"I love you so much" He smiles.

"I love you so much too" I smile.

Hayes and I kissed underneath the sunset. Then we continued to watch the sunset.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This imagine almost got to me while I was writing it cuz of how cute it is😍😭

This was saved in my drafts and I decided to post it☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹