Valentine's Day

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone dinging. I rolled over to face my night stand and grabbed my phone. It was a text from Hayes. I smiled and unlocked my phone.

(A/N: ^^if you guys are wondering where I get these, I make them in an app called Fake Message

(A/N: ^^if you guys are wondering where I get these, I make them in an app called Fake Message. I'm going to start using it for the texting part of the imagines.)

I smiled and shut my phone off, placing it back on my night stand. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower. I turned the hot water on in the shower and stripped out of my pajamas and got in the shower. I felt relaxed when I get the hot water hit my skin.

*AN HOUR LATER*

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my wet body and went back to my room. I went into my closet to pick out a dress to wear. It took me forever to find the perfect one, but I finally found one. It was a short red dress. I took it down off the rack and laid it on my bed.

I went to my dresser and put on lacy panties and a strapless bra. I went back to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I decided to curl my hair. I got my curling iron out, plugged it in, let it heat up, and started curling my hair.

*SKIP TO 6PM*

Once I finished curling my hair, I did my makeup. I didn't put on a lot of makeup. I just put on the basics and red lipstick. I don't normally wear lipstick, but when I do, it's only for special occasions, like tonight. When I finished putting my makeup on, I went back to my room to get dressed.

I put on my dress and zipped up the back. I went to my closet to find a pair of heels to wear. I found a pair of silver strap on heels and put them on. I added one final touch and that was perfume.

Then I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was Hayes. I went downstairs and answered the door. I seen Hayes standing there with roses and a heart shaped box of chocolates, with a smile on his face. A huge smile grew on my face. Hayes walked inside.

"I got both of these for you" Hayes smiles.

"Aww, thank you so much, babe!" I smile.

I took the roses out of his hand and put them in a vase with water and put the box of chocolates on the counter. I went back to Hayes and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. We pulled away with smiles on our faces. Hayes looked down and examined my outfit.

"You look so damn beautiful" Hayes says, still eyeing my outfit.

"Thank you! You look handsome as well!" I smile.

"Thank you, babe!" He smiles.

Hayes pulled a small velvety box out of his pocket and placed it in my hand. I opened it and gasped. It was a beautiful diamond necklace.

"Holy shit. This is beautiful, Hayes!" I say.

"It matches your beauty" He smiles.

I smile and took the necklace out of the box. Hayes put it on me. I turned around and smiled.

"We should get going" Hayes says.

"Let's go" I say.

I grabbed my purse and we walked out of my house, getting into his Jeep, and left.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

Hayes and I went to a romantic restaurant that had dimmed lights. We got seated and got our menus to order our food. When we finished ordering our food, our waiter came by with our drinks.

"Are you two ready to order?" The waiter asked.

"Yes" We said.

Hayes and I told our waiter what we wanted and then waited for our food to be brought out to us. Hayes looks at me across the table with a smile. He reaches his hand over the table and grabs my hand in his, placing a kiss on the top of it.

"I love you" Hayes smiles.

"I love you too" I smile back.

Then our waiter came back and gave us our food and we started eating.

*AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER*

Hayes and I went to his house after having a beautiful night. Once we got inside, we started kissing. The kissing turned into a make out session. We went upstairs to his room and closed the door. I pulled away and pushed him down onto his bed.

"I have a surprise for you" I say seductively.

"Ooh, what is it?" Hayes asked, sinking his teeth onto his lower lip.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" I say.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!🌹❤️ I hope you guys have an amazing Valentine's Day☺️ I had an amazing Valentine's Day, but unfortunately I don't have a valentine cuz I'm single and I've been single since 5th grade😔😭

Anyways, I will be making a part 2 to this that's going to be a smut imagine and I will be posting it later😉

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹