Prom Proposal

(Y/N)'s POV

I seen every girl in the school with roses, balloons, and smiles, because a guy asked them to prom. Prom is next Saturday and no guy hasn't asked me yet. I don't know if I'm going to prom.

I walked to my last class of the day, which is English. English is boring and I don't get a good grade in that class either. When I got to the doorway, someone stopped me. It was Hayes Grier. I have a huge crush on him.

"Hey (Y/N)" Hayes smiles.

"Hey Hayes" I smile back.

"Are you going to prom next Saturday?" He asked.

"I don't know if a guy is ever going to ask me to prom" I say.

Hayes opened his mouth to say something, but the bell rang.

"I'll see you later" Hayes smiles.

"See you later" I smile back.

I walked into my English class and sat down in my seat. My teacher told us what we were going to do for the day and then we started our assignment. English is so damn boring. This is the class that I don't get a very good grade in.

*SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

Everyone walked out of the classroom and walked out of the main entrance of the school. I seen a huge crowd of people around the area I parked my car. It's probably another girl getting a prom proposal. I see everyone turned around and looked at me with their phones out and recording. I looked at them confused as I through the crowd to get to my car.

When I got to my car, I seen roses and balloons. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. Then Hayes walked out from behind my car with a smile on his face. He walked towards me.

"(Y/N), will you do me the honor of going to prom with me?" Hayes asked.

"Yes!" I smiled.

Hayes smiles and kisses me. Everyone claps and cheers us on. When next Saturday came, Hayes and I went to prom. We had lots of fun.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I had this saved in my drafts and I decided to post it🙃

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹