He Calls You Clingy

(Y/N)'s POV

Hayes has been out all and it's now 10:30pm. I heard the door slam downstairs which means Hayes is home. I got off the bed and went downstairs to see Hayes on his phone and sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Get the fuck off of me" Hayes says in a pissed off tone.

I looked up at him confused and got off of him.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Yea, you're too fucking clingy. You're always on 24/7. Give me some damn space!" He said as he rose his voice.

I got up and went upstairs to mine and Hayes's shared bedroom. I shut the bedroom door and laid down on our bed. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

I laid on the bed with tears rolling down my cheeks, but I soon fell asleep.

*AN HOUR LATER*

I woke up from the nap I just took and checked what time it is on my phone. It's 11:30pm. I got up and changed into my pajamas. As I laid back down, I heard the bedroom door open. I turn my head to see Hayes.

He took his shirt and jeans off and put basketball shorts on. He laid down next to me. He went to wrap his arm around my waist, but I moved further away from him and turned around so now my back was facing him.

"Why are you moving further away from me?" Hayes asked.

"I'm giving you your space" I say.

"Turn over and face me, baby" He says.

I turned over so now I'm facing Hayes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you and call you clingy earlier. I was just pissed off about something and I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. Do you forgive me, baby?" He said.

"Yes, I forgive you" I smiled.

Hayes smiles and gives me a kiss on the lips. He got off the shut the light off and got back in bed. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Goodnight, baby girl. I love you" Hayes whispers.

"Goodnight, babe. I love you too" I whispered back.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I just now came up with this idea so I decided to write it. I wrote this without my glasses on so sorry if there's any mistakes.

Comment what you guys think about this imagine🤩

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🥰