Fuckboy {smut}

Y/N's POV

I was going to lunch before going to my last class of the day, which is Study Hall. I was sitting at the lunch table all alone since I don't have many friends. Then Hayes Grier, the high school fuckboy and quarterback of the football team sat next to me. Every girl in our school has been in his bed, except for me and I don't want to be that girl who jumps into some fuckboy's bed.

"What's up, cutie?" Hayes smirks.

"Hey Hayes" I say, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked.

"Cause I don't want to" I say and continued to look at my phone.

Then I felt Hayes move my head so now I'm making eye contact with him. Hayes has beautiful blue eyes. Wait, I can't be falling for a fuckboy. I pushed his hand away from my face and left the cafeteria. Like always, he followed me.

"Are you going to follow me everywhere I go?" I asked in a sassy toned.

"Maybe" He smirked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Then I felt Hayes grab my wrist and pull me into a hallway of the school that doesn't get used anymore and into an abandoned classroom. The lights and everything still worked in there. Hayes shut the door and locked it. I just stood there with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked.

"I'm failing Algebra and I need you to tutor me" Hayes said.

I looked at him in shock. What if he's just saying that to get me to have sex with him?

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"There's no catch. Y/N, please! I'm begging you!" He said.

"Tell me why you want me to tutor you" I say.

"Coach told me that if I fail Algebra, he'll kick me off the team or he'll bench me next season" He said.

Hayes looked down in embarrassment. I can't believe I feel this way about him, but I actually feel bad for him. I walked up to him and lifted his eyes so now we were making eye contact.

"I'll tutor you" I say.

"You will?" Hayes asked.

"Yes I will" I smile.

"Let me thank you in return" He smirked.

Hayes kissed me roughly and I kissed back. I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Jump" He said.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked to the front of the classroom and placed me on the teacher's desk. He began to unbutton and unzip my jeans. I did the same with him.

"Mmm, Hayes, wait" I say.

"Wait, is this your first time?" He asked.

"No, it's my second time" I say.

"I'll be gentle" He says softly.

Hayes took my panties off and he took his boxers off and rolled a condom on his member.

"Are you ready?" Hayes whispers as he kisses my neck.

"Yes" I say as I took a deep breath.

Hayes slid his dick inside of me slowly and started thrusting at a normal pace.

"Hayes!" I moaned out.

"Call me daddy, baby girl" Hayes groaned.

I placed my lips on his and started a make out session to keep me from moaning and screaming loud. I felt Hayes move his lips down to my neck and I felt him bite at the skin.

"D-Don't leave any h-hickeys, daddy" I moaned out.

Hayes stopped and smirked against my neck when I said that. Then I felt him increase his pace even faster. I arched my back so now my chest was against his chest and I threw my head back in pleasure. I moved my hands up to his hair and started tugging at it.

"Fuck, daddy! I-I'm going close!" I moan out.

"Me too, baby. Fuck!" He groans.

I moan loudly and released on the condom. Hayes released in the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He took the condom off and threw it away. I jumped off the desk and pulled my panties and jeans up. I zipped and buttoned up my jeans. Hayes pulled up his boxers and jeans and zipped and buttoned up his jeans.

Hayes leaned in and kissed me. Then he fixed his hair. I put my hair in a messy bun so no one would notice that it's messy. We heard the end of the day bell ring as soon as we picked our backpacks up.

"Round 2 at my house?" Hayes smirked.

"You read my mind" I bite my lip.

As Hayes and I were walking to his Jeep, he grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Can I take you on a date Friday night?" Hayes asked as we got in his Jeep.

"Yes" I smile.

Hayes smiled and leaned over and kissed me. Then we went to his house to have round 2.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The second smut is done😉

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹