New Guy

(Y/N)'s POV

I was talking and walking around in the hallway at school with my best friend.

"So (Y/N), are you crushing on any of the guys here?" My best friend asked me.

"No I'm not" I say.

"Oh come on, (Y/N). You haven't had a boyfriend since 6th grade" My best friend says.

"I know that, but none of the guys here look at my like that" I say.

My best friend was saying something to me, but I wasn't listening. I made eye contact with the new guy, Hayes Grier. He made eye contact with me and smiled. I smiled back. Hayes has beautiful blue eyes.

"(Y/N)!" My best friend shouts.

"What?" I say, snapping myself out of my thoughts.

"You were staring at the new guy" She smirks.

"No I wasn't" I lied.

"Yes you were and he was staring at you" She smirks again.

"Don't go there" I laughed.

"I'm not" She laughs.

We heard the warning bell ring and we headed to class. The final bell rang a few minutes later.

"Morning class! We have a new student. His name is Hayes Grier. Hayes, your seat is next to (Y/N)" Our teacher says.

Hayes looks around the room for me and then makes eye contact with me again. He walks over to my desk and takes a seat next to me. I looked at him and smiled.

*SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

The bell rings, which means it's the end of the day. I packed up all of my things and headed to the the front doors of the school. As soon as I walked out the doors, I seen Hayes leaning again the wall out the doors. I decided to approach him.

"Hey Hayes" I smiled as I approached him.

"Hey (Y/N)" Hayes smiles.

Hayes remembered my name.

"Did you drive to school?" Hayes asked.

"No, I just got my Learner's Permit last week so I have to take the bus until I get my license" I say.

"You don't need to take the bus" He says.

I looked at him confused.

"I'll take you to school and take you home" He says with a smile.

"Oh, thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome. Anything for a beautiful girl like you" Hayes says.

I blushed when he called me beautiful. Him and I started walking to his black Jeep Wrangler. We got in and headed to my house.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

"Thanks for the ride, Hayes" I smiled.

"You're welcome" Hayes smiles.

I grabbed my backpack. I was about to open the car door, but Hayes stopped me.

"Wait (Y/N)" Hayes says.

"Yea?" I say.

Hayes didn't say anything. He just leans in and places his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync. I felt sparks fly as we kissed. Then he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?" Hayes asked.

"Yes, of course!" I smiled.

Hayes smiles and kisses me again. We exchanged numbers and I got out of his Jeep and went inside my house. I went upstairs to my room and texted my best friend.

Me: you know the new guy Hayes Grier?

Bestie🤪: yea. What about him?

Me: well, he gave me a ride home, kissed me on the lips, and asked me out!☺️

Bestie🤪: OMFG really?!

Me: yes!

Bestie🤪: you have to tell me all about your date afterwards!

Me: I will!🙃

I turned my phone off and laid back on my bed with a huge smile on my face.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hey guys! I updated once again. I know I said that I would update when I was on Fall Break, but I got busy.

I had some time to myself so I decided to take that time to update☺️ I don't think this imagine is that good tho😬 but I hope you guys still like it🙃

Oh! I got my Learner's Permit on October 24th, which was last Wednesday! I passed on my 2nd try! I'm so happy!

Anyways, vote and comment what you guys think about this imagine😊

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺