Braids

Y/N's POV

It was early in the afternoon. My parents were out of town. My older brother and my boyfriend, Hayes Grier, were at football practice. Which leaves me all alone in my house.

I've been in my pajamas all day and watching Netflix. I was binge watching (Y/F/N/S). (A/N: (Y/F/N/S) stands for Your Favorite Netflix Show.)

Once I reached the end of another season, I decided to take a shower so I turned the tv off and went upstairs to the bathroom. I turned the hot water on in the shower, striped from my clothes, and got in the shower.

*45 MINUTES LATER*

I wrapped a towel around my wet body and went to my room, shutting my bedroom door. I dried my body and put on my lacy cheeky panties and bra. I went to my dresser to look for something to put on. I put on yoga shorts and a t-shirt that belongs to Hayes.

I went to my bathroom to blow dry my hair. When I got done blow drying my hair, I went back to my room and sat down on my bedroom floor in front of my mirror and grabbed my brush off my desk and brushed my hair.

I divided my hair into two pieces so I can put two french braids in my hair. I twisted the three pieces together. As I was starting to french braid the other side, I heard the door open downstairs and I heard two deep voices. My brother and Hayes are home from football practice.

"Yo, I'm going to take a shower first" (Y/B/N) said.

"Ok, I'll take a shower after you" Hayes said.

Hayes walked into my room and sat down behind me. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me back towards him so now my back was against his chest. He pecked my cheek.

"Hey babe" I smile.

"Hey princess" Hayes smiles and places his chin on my shoulder and watched my braid my hair.

Once I finished braiding my hair, I put my brush back on my desk and noticed that Hayes was staring at me through the mirror.

"Why are you staring at me?" I giggled.

"You look cute with braids" Hayes admits.

"Thank you, Hayesie Boo" I smile and kissed his lips.

"You're welcome, baby girl" Hayes smiles and kisses my lips.

Hayes and I stood up from the floor and he sat down on my bed. I bent over to pick my phone up off the floor when I felt Hayes pinch my ass cheek. I squealed and turned around. Hayes was smirking and biting his lip.

"That fucking hurt, Hayes" I playfully glared at him.

"Sorry, but that ass what asking for it" Hayes chuckles.

I sat on his lap and placed a kiss on his lips. I heard footsteps going past my room and I knew it was my brother.

"Shower's all your's, man" (Y/B/N) told Hayes.

"Ok" Hayes replied.

Hayes placed a long kiss on my lips.

"Want to join me, baby girl?" Hayes smirks.

"I took a shower before you got here" I giggled.

"Damn it" He groaned.

"Oh, stop it and go take a shower" I giggled.

Hayes chuckles and kisses me before taking a shower. When he was done taking a shower, quickly dried himself off and put on boxers and basketball shorts. He sat down on my bed next to me and pulled me onto his lap.

Hayes and I cuddled and ate junk food while watching (Y/F/N/S) for the rest of the day.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sorry that I haven't updated for a while❤️ I've been very busy lately. I just got back from my trip to Tennessee last week on Monday, I left school early on that Tuesday cuz I had to go to the orthodontist, and then on that Friday my school district decided to have a snow day so I had to do some school work. I felt like a zombie all week last week that's how tried I was. Besides that, I had so much fun on my trip!😆

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this cute imagine!🤗❤️

~Shannon🌸🌹