Cheating Prank (Hickey Prank) {part 2}

(A/N: This is part 2 to Hickey Prank. I also got inspired by videos on YouTube by some of my favorite YouTubers to write this cuz they made similar videos to what I'm about to write.)

Hayes's POV

(Y/N) pranked me last week to make me think that someone gave her a hickey. Now I think it's time she gets pranked back. I decided to do the cheating prank. I called (Y/N) best friend to come over to help me do the prank.

"Hey guys! What's up! It's Hayes and I'm here with my girlfriend's best friend (Y/BF/N)" I say to the camera. (A/N: (Y/BF/N) stands for Your Best Friends Name.)

"Hi!" Her best friend says to the camera.

"You guys are probably wondering why (Y/BF/N) is here. Let me tell you. Last week, (Y/N) decided to prank me by thinking that someone gave her a hickey so I decided to prank her back. Her best friend is going to help me do the cheating prank on (Y/N). I hope this goes well and see you guys when (Y/N) gets home" I say.

I turned off the camera until (Y/N) got home.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

I sat the camera back up and started recording again. Me and (Y/N)'s best friend heard the door open downstairs. (Y/N) is home. I quickly took off my shirt and I was left in my basketball shorts. Her best friend was in shorts and a crop top. We quickly got into the bed and underneath the blankets.

We just started having a normal conversation until (Y/N) got up here. Then the door opened revealing (Y/N). (Y/N)'s Eyes had anger in them.

"This is what you meant by doing nothing when I texted you!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like!" I try to say with out laughing.

(Y/N) looked at her best friend.

"Did he talk you into this or did you just jump into bed with my boyfriend?" She asked her.

Her best friend looked down and looked back up at her.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)" Her best friend tried to say without laughing.

"I can't believe you two. We're done!" She said and walked out of the room.

Me and her best friend quickly got out of bed. I grabbed the camera and we followed her downstairs.

"Baby girl! Wait! It's just a prank!" I say.

(Y/N) whipped her body around. She had tears streaming down her face. She looked at me like she didn't believe me.

"It is a prank" Her best friend says.

(Y/N) had the face of relieve on her face when she found out it was a prank. She wiped her tears away when she seen the camera.

"Aww! Is my baby girl crying?" I say as I hugged with my free arm.

(Y/N) just blushed. I let go of her and she hugged her best friend.

"I'm sorry" Her best friend says as they hugged.

"It's ok. As long as Hayes didn't cheat on me, I'm fine" (Y/N) says.

(Y/N) wraps her arms around my waist as I was finishing the video.

"Give this video a like and follow all of us on our social media which will be down below. I'll see you guys next week. Bye!" I say and shut the camera off.

(Y/N) and her best friend hugged again, because her best friend had to go home. (Y/N) and I were left alone in the kitchen. I placed my hands on (Y/N)'s hips and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Then she put her head on my chest.

"Please don't ever cheat on me" She says and looks up at me.

"I won't" I say as I pecked her lips a couple times.

(Y/N) smiles. We sat down in the couch, cuddled, and watched movies for the rest of the day.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Hey guys! I finally updated after what I felt like was forever!😩

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was busy with school cuz I have finals coming up. My last day of school is on June 5th.

My birthday is on May 29th which is coming up very soon!!😝 I'm going to be 17!!😝

Sorry if there's any spelling errors in this. I didn't have my glasses on when I wrote this.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌺