Best Friends {smut}

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I have been best friends since I was 3 and he was 4. Hayes and I are basically inseparable. We do everything together. We even had our first kiss with each other and our first times with each other. We had sex more than once, but we don't let that get in the way of our friendship.

Anyways, I woke up from my phone going off. I rubbed my eyes before picking up my phone. Hayes texted me.

Hayes☺️: good morning, sunshine!🙃 wanna hang out today?😊

Me: of course!😊 you don't have to ask me twice🙃

Hayes☺️: ok, great! I'll be over in a half hour to pick you up!🙂

Me: ok!🙂

I shut my phone off and got out of bed to get dressed. I went to my dresser to pick out an outfit.

Then I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth

Then I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I put my hair in a ponytail. I went back to my room to get my phone and then I went downstairs where my brother and his girlfriend were. They were in the kitchen doing what couples normally do. I rolled my eyes and walked past them. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I got excited, because I knew it was Hayes. I walked to the door and opened it to see Hayes.

"Hey (Y/N)! Ready to go?" Hayes says with a smile.

"Hey Hayes! Yes, I'm ready to go!" I smile.

We walked out of my house and got in his Jeep and left. Hayes and I went out to breakfast since it was still morning.

*SKIP CAR RIDE AND BREAKFAST*

Hayes and I went to a pancake house for breakfast and it was so good. Now we're going to the mall. When we were walking around the mall, I seen Starbucks and I really want it.

"Hayesie Boo" I say.

I call Hayes, Hayesie Boo, when I want something and he doesn't like it and told me not to call him that, but I do it anyways.

"I don't like it when you call me that and I told you not to call me that" Hayes chuckled.

"Sorry" I giggled.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Starbucks" I smile.

"Ok, fine" He smiles back.

Hayes and I got Starbucks and then we started walking around the mall and shopping. When we were walking around the mall and shopping, I felt someone smack my as, but it wasn't Hayes. I turned around to see my ex boyfriend. He's a fuckboy and he cheated on me so we broke up.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Did you miss miss?" (Y/EXBF/N) smirked. (A/N: (Y/EXBF/N) stands for Your Ex Boyfriend's Name.)