Meeting His Family

Y/N's POV

Hayes and I are in Mooresville, North Carolina. We're going to his family's house. I'm going to be meeting his family for the first time, except Nash, I met him when I met Hayes. To be honest, I'm nervous about meeting his family. I was looking down and playing with the strings on the sweatshirt that belongs to Hayes.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Hayes asked and glanced at me.

"Nothing" I say and continued to play with the strings.

"You're nervous" He says.

"No I'm not" I say.

"Yes you are. When you're nervous, you play with the strings on my sweatshirts or you play with the bottom of your shirt" He says.

"Ok, yes! I'm nervous!" I say.

"What are you nervous?" Hayes asked.

"What if your family doesn't like me?" I say.

"They'll love you" He said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure" He smiles.

I look at Hayes with a smile. Hayes focuses his eyes on the road and takes my hand in his and he kisses the back of it. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

Hayes and I finally arrived at his family's house. We grabbed our things and went inside. A little girl about 8 years old ran up to Hayes and hugged his legs.

"Hayes!" The little girl says.

"Hey there, little one!" Hayes smiles and picks her up.

Hayes gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"This is my girlfriend (Y/N). (Y/N), this is my little sister Skylynn" He introduces us.

"Hi (Y/N)! You're very pretty!" Skylynn smiles.

"Hi Skylynn! You're very pretty as well!" I smile.

Hayes puts Skylynn down and she grabs our hands and lead us into the kitchen. Nash was sitting at the kitchen island on his phone.

"Hey mom!" Hayes smiles.

"Hey sweetheart!" His mom smiles.

Hayes and his mom hugged.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend (Y/N)" He says.

"It's very nice to meet you, (Y/N)!" She smiles.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Grier!" I smile.

"Call me Elizabeth" She smiles.

I nodded and smiled. Skylynn wanted to take us outside to show us her horse so we followed behind her.

"Dad! Will! Hayes is here!" Skylynn shouts.

The two guys looked up from the dirt bike he was working on and greeted Hayes.

"This is my girlfriend (Y/N). (Y/N), this is my stepdad Johnny and my older brother Will" Hayes introduces us.

"It's very nice to meet you!" Johnny says.

"It's very nice to meet you guys too!" I smile.

Johnny went back to fixing the dirt bike and Will went with Skylynn to feed her horse. Hayes and I went to his garage and sat down in the couch in there. I cuddled myself into Hayes's side and he wrapped his arm around me.

"See, baby. I told you that they would love you" Hayes smiles.

"And you were right about that" I smile.

Hayes leans down and kisses my lips.

"Do you want me to give you a ride on my dirt bike?" He asked.

"Yes! That sounds like fun!" I smile.

Hayes puts his dirt bike gear on and he takes me out to his dirt bike track and gives me a ride on his dirt bike. Hayes and I rode his dirt bike till his mom said that it was time for dinner. After dinner, his mom showed me Hayes's baby pictures.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Enjoy!

~Shannon🌸🌹