Baby Pictures

Y/N's POV

Hayes was on his phone all day. I assumed that he was on Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat. I heard Hayes saying "aww" and "that's cute" and stuff like that. I'm assuming that he's looking at pictures of animals. I went in the living room and sat down on the couch next to Hayes.

"What are you doing, babe?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Looking at your baby pictures" Hayes said.

He showed me one of my baby pictures. It was a picture of me on a blanket without a diaper on. My eyes widen.

"Where the hell did you get this picture?!" I asked and took his phone out of his hand.

"Your mom sent me it" He said.

"Why?!" I asked embarrassed.

"I don't know. Now, can I please have my phone back?" He asked.

"No" I teased.

I stood up and went to the stairs.

"You're gonna have to catch me first" I say in seductive tone.

Hayes stood up and chased me up the stairs to our room. Before I reached I room, I felt Hayes pick me up by my waist and throw me over his shoulder.

"Caught ya" Hayes smirked.

We went to our room and he threw me on our bed and hovered over me.

"Are you going to give me my phone back, baby?" Hayes asked.

"Mmm, nope" I bite my lower lip.

"Then I'll get it myself" He smirked.

Hayes placed his lips on mine. I kissed back. He flipped us over so now I'm on top of him. He rubbed his hands up and down my sides and moved his hands down to my ass. I felt him give my ass a rough squeeze. I gasped. Hayes pulled away with a smirk.

"Got it" Hayes smirked.

I glared at him and rolled onto the bed next to him. Hayes continued to look at my baby pictures.

"You do have a cute little ass when you were a baby" Hayes said.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"Now, you have a thick ass" He smirked.

"Oh my god, Hayes" I giggled.

Hayes and I cuddled and looked at my baby pictures for the rest of the night.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I will do a part 2 to this with Hayes's baby pictures☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹