Hickey Prank

(Y/N)'s POV

Hayes has been pranking me a lot and filming it lately so now it's on YouTube. Hayes was out with his friends so that gave me time to think of a prank I can do on Hayes. I couldn't think of anything. Then I finally thought of something. I can do a hickey prank on him.

I got off our bed and grabbed my makeup bag. I sat down in front of the mirror and started to create a fake hickey on my neck. When I was done, I looked at it, and it looked real. Then I heard my phone go off. I looked to see who texted me. It was Hayes.

Baby Boy😍😘❤️: I'll be home in a little bit

Me: ok

I grabbed Hayes's camera and started recording.

"Hey guys! It's Hayes's girlfriend, (Y/N). Hayes has been pranking me a lot lately so I decided to prank him back. I decided to do that hickey prank on him. I created a makeup hickey on my neck and I made it as real as I could get it. Hayes texted me and said that he's going to be home in a little bit so let's see how this goes" I say.

I grabbed his camera and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and placed the camera in a place where Hayes wouldn't see it. So now all I have to do is wait for Hayes to get home.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

I heard the door open, which means Hayes is home. I got excited.

"Baby, I'm home" Hayes says.

I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen where Hayes was to greet him. We kissed each other's lips. I leaned against the counter as Hayes got a water bottle out of the refrigerator, trying a sip from it. I waited patiently for Hayes notice the fake hickey.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe that—" Hayes started to say when he looked at my neck.

He see's the hickey.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" He asked

"No, it's a burn. I burnt myself when I was straightening my hair yesterday" I say.

"It looks like a hickey to me" He says.

I seen anger in Hayes's eyes. His jaw clenched.

"Who gave you a hickey?" Hayes asked.

"No one" I say.

"I would've remembered giving you a hickey so tell me who the fuck a hickey!" He yells.

"No one gave me a hickey!" I say.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked.

"No" I say.

"That hickey on your neck tells me a different story" Hayes says.

"I promise you that I'm not cheating on you!" I say.

Hayes ran his hands through his hair and exhaled.

"This is bullshit" Hayes mumbles.

He starts walking towards the door. I quickly followed behind him and grabbed his arm.

"Wait!" I say.

"What?!" Hayes says.

"It's a prank" I say.

"I don't believe you" He says.

I grabbed makeup wipe off the table and wiped it off.

"Where's the camera?" He asked.

I pointed to the kitchen. Hayes went into the kitchen and took the towel off the camera.

"Pay back!" I say.

Hayes chuckles and kisses me.

"I hope you guys enjoyed this video. Meanwhile I'll be thinking of a prank to get (Y/N) back so see you guys!" Hayes smiles.

Hayes places his lips on mine, covered the camera, and stopping recording.

"Thank god you're not cheating on me" He says.

I giggled and pecked his lips.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

This imagine turned out better than I expected.

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹