County Fair

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm so excited! Tonight, me and my friends are going to the County Fair! I was looking for an outfit to wear. I just put on something basic. Jean shorts, a crop top, and black high top Converse. I put my hair up in a ponytail.

As soon as I got done getting ready, I heard my phone go off. I picked my phone up to see who texted me. It was one of my friends.

Bestie🤪: we're here!

Me: I'm on my way down!

I shut my phone off and went downstairs. I walked out of the door, closing it behind me, and got in my friend's car.

"Hey girl!" One of my friends said.

"Hey!" I say.

Then we made our way to the County Fair. We listened to music on the way there.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

When we arrived, we walked through the gate, and got our wristbands. Then we started getting on our favorite rides and other rides that wear there.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind that our boyfriends are going to be here in a little bit" One of my friends tell me.

To be honest, every time I hang out with my friends and their boyfriends are with them, they end up ditching me and leaving me all alone and I end up going home.

"I don't mind" I say with a fake smile.

I'm the only one out of my friends that doesn't have a boyfriend, but I'm not gonna to let that get in my way tonight. I just want to have a fun night at the County Fair. That's all.

Then I seen my friends get all excited that their boyfriends got to the Fair. They kissed and hugged their boyfriends. I gave them disgusted looks when they were looking.

While we were walking around to find a ride to go on next, I just walked behind my friends and their boyfriends like I always do. Then we found a ride we wanted to go on, but the ride rules said that we had to have another person with us.

I was about to tell my friends that I'll wait for them when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy with brown hair with a SnapBack on and with blue eyes.

"I'll go on the ride with you" The guy said.

"Ok" I smiled.

We got on the ride and got strapped in. We just sat there and waited for them to start the ride.

"What's your name?" The guy asked.

"(Y/N)" I reply.

"I'm Hayes" He told me.

I was about to say something else, but the ride started and it startled me. That's when I felt Hayes grab my hand.

"If you get scared, you can hold my hand" Hayes said.

I gave him a smile. I held his hand for the entire ride. After the ride was over, we got off and looked for another ride to get on. We basically went on every ride there. Then we decided to walk around for a little bit.

"You're cute" Hayes says, making me blush.

"Thank you. You're cute too" I smile.

"Can I have your number?" He asked.

"Sure!" I smile.

Hayes and I exchanged numbers. I told my friends that I was going to hang out with Hayes for the rest of the night and they were fine with it.

"Would you like a ride home?" Hayes asked.

"Yes please" I say.

Hayes and I made our way to his black Jeep Wrangler and got in it. I told Hayes where I live and he dropped me off at my house.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Once Hayes dropped my off at my house, I changed into my pajamas and laid down on my bed. I got on my phone and went through Instagram and Snapchat. Then I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes: would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?

Me: yes of course!

Hayes: cool! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7pm❤️

Me: ok!☺️

I shut my phone off and put it on my night stand. I went to bed happy knowing that I found the love of my life.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Here's a update for you guys!!🤪

I had fun writing this, because I love going to the County Fair every Summer!☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺