T-Shirt

Y/N's POV

I was doing my homework for the past 2 hours. Hayes kept bothering me.

"C'mon, baby. Take a break and cuddle with me" Hayes says and places his hands on my shoulders.

"Hold on, I'm almost done" I say.

"That's what you said an half hour ago" He groaned.

"I know, but this time I'm almost done" I say.

Hayes groaned and walked away.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

I finally finished my homework and I put it in my backpack. I felt Hayes place his hands on my shoulders and started giving me a massage and placed soft kisses on my neck. I bit my lower lip and threw my head back.

"Are you done with your homework now?" Hayes asked.

"Mmm, yes. I just finished it" I say, enjoying the massage and kisses.

"Good. Now, let's go upstairs to our room, change into our pajamas, cuddle, and watch movies" He whispers in my ear.

"Mmm, ok" I say.

I stood up and we went upstairs. I striped from my clothes, leaving me in my lacy panties. I was about to put a shirt on when Hayes stopped me.

"Here" He says.

Hayes takes his t-shirt off and hands it to me. He just had sweatpants on now.

"Put this on" He says, handing me his t-shirt.

"Thank you, babe" I smile.

I take his t-shirt out of his hand and put it on. Then we laid down on our bed. I cuddled myself into his side. Hayes wrapped his arm around me and placed his hand on my ass.

"You look so fucking sexy when you wear my shirts to bed" Hayes smirks.

"Thank you, baby" I smile.

"I love how your nice, thick ass peaks out" He smirks again.

"Oh my gosh, Hayes" I giggled.

I covered my face and giggled. Then I felt Hayes smack my ass, making me jump.

"Hayes!" I squeak.

"Sorry, that ass was asking for it" He says and bites his lower lip.

I playfully rolled my eyes and laid my head on his bare, toned chest.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I would love to wear Hayes's t-shirts to bed😍😉😏

I'm going to be doing imagines based off songs, but there's going to be a twist throughout the imagine or at the end of the imagine😌

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon🌸🌹