Fight {smut}

(Y/N)'s POV

Hayes and I have been fighting a lot lately. We've been fighting about a lot of different things.

"He was staring at your ass! What was I supposed to do?" Hayes yelled.

"That didn't mean for you to punch the guy!" I yelled.

I got out of the car and slammed the door and went inside our house with Hayes following behind me.

"It's your fault!" He said.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"How is it my fault?!" I asked.

"You always wear clothes that shows off your body!" He says.

"Are you calling me a slut?" I asked.

"I didn't say that you are!" Hayes says.

"It sounded like it by the way you said it" I say.

"It's true! The clothes you wear show off your body!" He says.

My jaw dropped. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Hayes asked.

"Yes I did" I sassed.

"I told you not to do that" He said.

I turned around, rolled my eyes again, and started walking towards the stairs.

"Fucking asshole" I mumbled.

I felt Hayes grab my wrist, turned me around, and pinned me against the wall.

"What did you just call me?" Hayes asked.

"I said you're an asshole!" I sassed.

"You're gonna regret saying that, baby girl" He says in a fast voice.

Hayes roughly kissed me. He gripped the back of my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Hayes walked to the living room and laid me down on the couch. He ripped my shirt off, making me gasp.

"I'll buy you a new one" Hayes said.

Hayes took his shirt off and threw it somewhere in the living room. He leaned down and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I felt his hand travel down my body and slid into my shorts and panties.

"Mmm, you're so wet for daddy" He says.

Hayes pulled his hand out of my panties and shorts and lifted his head up from my neck. He reached his hand behind my back and unclipped my bra and took it off of me. He slid my shorts down my legs, along with my panties. He stood up and took his jeans and boxers off.

"Hands and knees, baby girl" Hayes smirks.

I did as I was told and got on my hands and knees. I felt him give my ass a rough smack. I whimpered at the feeling of it, but it felt so good.

Without warning, Hayes roughly thrusted into me. I gasped loudly. I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. I wasn't going to give in that easily.

Hayes placed his right hand on my hip and his left hand on the bed frame. He bent over so his chest and abs were against my back.

"Are you done talking shit and accusing daddy of shit, baby girl?" Hayes whispered in my ear huskily.

I didn't moan. All I did was let out whimpers.

"You're not gonna moan for daddy?" He says.

With Hayes talking like this, I couldn't take it anymore. I let out loud moans.

"That's my girl" He smirks.

I let out loud moans and screams of pleasure.

"That's it, baby girl. Let out all of those moans" He smirks.

Then I felt myself coming close to my high and I felt him twitch inside of me.

"Holy fuck! You feel so damn good wrapped around me, baby" Hayes moaned.

I released and Hayes pulled out and released on my back. Hayes grabbed tissues from our night stand and wiped his juices off my back.

We laid down next to each other and Hayes pulled the blankets over us. I snuggled myself into Hayes's side and Hayes wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry for the things I said" Hayes says and looks down at me.

"It's ok. I forgive you" I say with a smile.

Hayes smiles and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you, baby girl" Hayes says.

"I love you too, babe" I say.

Hayes and I cuddled till we fell asleep.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I had this imagine almost finished and it was saved in my drafts so I decided to finish it and post it☺️

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🌺