Distant

(Y/N) POV

Hayes has been distant lately. He hasn't talked to me for a week. We didn't get into a fight or anything. It's just that he's not talking to me in general. He's either on his phone or laptop or he goes out and doesn't come home until late at night. I tried talking to him to get him to talk to me, but he doesn't say anything. He just looks at me and looks back to his phone or laptop.

Right now, Hayes is out. He left at noon and it's now 10pm. Some night I stay up and wait for him to come home, but I end up falling asleep on the the couch and I end up waking up in mine and Hayes's bed. This time, I stayed up a little later cause I made a pot of coffee. While I was waiting for Hayes to come home, I watched TV.

*2 HOURS LATER*

It is now midnight and Hayes is just now getting home. Hayes opens the door and shuts it behind him. He started heading towards the stairs. I shut the TV off and quickly followed him upstairs to our room. Hayes rolled his eyes and changed into his pajamas, which was just black sweatpants and no shirt.

"Why the fuck do you keep ignoring me?" I asked him.

Hayes turns around and looks at me.

"I'm not ignoring you" Hayes says.

"Yes you are. You've been ignoring me all week by not talking to me" I say.

Hayes stays silent and just looks at me.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked as a couple years rolled down my cheeks.

"No, I would never cheat on you" He says.

I looked down at my feet. I feel bad for accusing him of cheating, but I had to ask.

"Do you even love me anymore?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"Of course I love you" Hayes says.

"Then why haven't you been talking to me all week? I've been trying to get you to talk to me, but you were either on your phone or your laptop or you're out" I said with more tears rolling down my cheeks.

Hayes looks at me with guilt. He immediately wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring you all week, baby girl" Hayes says and kisses the top of my head.

"Can you at least tell me why you've been ignoring me all week?" I asked as I look up at him.

"I've been so fucking stressed all week, because I have a lot on my mind right now" He sighs.

"If you're ever stressed out and have a lot on your mind, just come to me and I'll help you. Don't just ignore me" I say.

"I will, baby" He smiles.

I smile back. Hayes leans down and kisses my lips.

"Let's go to bed" Hayes says.

"Ok" I smile.

Hayes and I got underneath the blankets. He wrapped his arm around me and put me closer to him.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" Hayes says.

Soon both of us fall asleep.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

I finally updated. I haven't updated since after Thanksgiving. I wrote this without my glasses on so sorry if there's any mistakes.

I have 1 more week of school and then I'm going on Christmas Break. I'll try my best to update after Christmas. I won't be updating on January 2nd - January 7th cause I'll be in New Orleans, Louisiana. I'll update when I come home from vacation. I have a lot of imagine ideas coming soon so be ready for those😉

Comment what you guys think of this imagine🤩

Enjoy!🤗

~Shannon Ann🥰🌺