♛61♛

Dude I got this fanart and MMMM it makes me so soft, I love the details under the eyes and the fact shes wearing the coat and MMMMMMMMM Thank you so so much

COOKIEBUTTER435  IS THE LOVELY CREATOR T H A N K YO U

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**

mentions of  the possibility of suicide, wounds, and mentions of light panic attacks

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings. There will be a ♛ whenever any mentioned of suicide come up. 

Note: Because many streams were simply just fillers up until the festival, this one is mainly just building up relationships and bits and pieces of the past. I plan the festival to be written either on 62, 64 or 66. I feel like we are nearing the end of the smp lore, which of course means we'll be nearing the end of the book. I hope you enjoy!

―――――――――――

Being able to sneak away from the castle, with the help of Ranboo, was one of the best decisons. Despite Dream now constantly breathing down her neck, the two managed to escape to the nether undetected.

"So.. How's Quackity?" She prompted, adjusting her bag which was strapped to her back. Ranboo winced, taking a quick look into a book before wincing again.

"Hasn't woken up, uh," He glanced back down, "Fundy's having a hard time patching him up. He was upset because Quackity put you on the hitlist." Cypress gently sighed, rubbing a hand down her face.

"Who's even on the hitlist?" with a questioning look, Ranboo paused, moving back a few pages in his book. The boy seemed to have major memory loss, which would explain the book.

"You, Technoblade and Dream." He answered, earning a small hum from the woman walking beside him. Oddly enough, he felt comfortable around her. It was a feeling many people had described to him before, but she was warm, or she felt warm. The ravenette felt like home, something he hadn't been able to experience very much. Ranboo tilted his head down, confusion crossing her determined face. It seemed odd that she was going to conspire with someone who was against government, when her son was the president. 

"That's interesting, although I don't see a point in going after me. It's not like I'd  intentionally hurt my children." Perhaps that was why she was determined. Upon meeting the woman, and the interactions he has had with her, she seemed very against all of this. It was apparent that she was merciful, he was surprised when Quackity wasn't murdered by her, or at least that's what his book says. 

Cypress and Ranboo finally reached the nether portal which connected to Tommy's home. The outside seemed untouched aside from a wooden path titled the screaming station. The taller man noticed the woman tense up once they were in front of the portal.

"Ranboo? What happens if he's actually gone?" She questioned softly. Ranboo felt pity filling his being, he was never the best at comfort, but he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll be here for you."Was all he said, before watching her reach a hand out, touching the purple liquified portal. He joined her.

It took a few seconds, but they were now on the shoveled out path. To the left, Ghostbur's holiday home was blown up, as well as a  a large pole, nearing the tips of the clouds. Ranboo looked down quickly. The woman was wide-eyed, her eyes scaling up and down the pole, whipping around to her left to see the tend blown up, the christmas tree gone, much of the path being only remains. His own heart quickened. At first he thought Tubbo was joking, or the brunette saw it wrong. Cypress seemed in shock, when she had first heard the news the woman was preoccupied, but now the only prominent thing on her mind was the evidence suggesting her son killed himself.

"Ranboo.. he?" she choked out, rapidly losing the breath in her lungs. The man beside her grew panicked, before quickly gripping onto her wrists, which were clawing at her throat for air. Hot tears rushed down her blotchy pale cheeks, causing the hyprid to wrap his arms around her, shielding her sight from anything else.

"I'm going to lead you away okay?" Ranboo spoke softly, after hearing a soft sob with a nod, he began slowly walking away from New Logstedshire. According to the woman, she had been there when Dream destroyed his home, leaving after. It was apparent the large pole was new, which would have been the thing to send her into a form of shock. He felt the woman shaking. 

"Close your eyes okay? Keep them closed until I say." He didn't know if he was handling this well, but seeing a nod, he turned around and adjusted the woman onto his back. Ranboo felt cold, shaky hands gripped onto his closes, the woman's soft cries muffled by his shoulder. The cape she wore was tucked around her carefully.

From what the hybrid knew, Techno lived west of Tommy, which led to the man carrying the women through the cold. Ranboo was tired, the woman wasn't necessarily heavy, but she wasn't light. It wasn't a bad thing in his mind he guessed.

Bad luck seemed to haunt the man, snow flakes slowly started spilling onto the pair, the bitter cold biting the mans nose. He heard the woman breath a exhausted sigh, unbucking her cape before wrapping it around the man to keep them both warm. Ranboo didn't hold this interaction against the woman. There was a possibility her son was dead, and he in no way expected her to walk through a blizzard to her one sanctuary. 

Technoblade had better be very thankful towards him.