♛76♛

tw/cw- Mentions of depressive behaviors, scars, underlying mental issues, there is one mention of a possible suicide.

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

We're about to get real spicy and not in a good way
People are giving my theories and boy I love hearing what you guys think. It's so interesting to see different perspectives around the story.

―――――――――――

Cypress was laying across the couch, Ranboo laying half in her lap, her lover curled into her opposite side. Because the teenager had no access to showering, or even water, Technoblade had prompted 'lava baths'. Seeing as they had no other choice, the hybrid was doused in a potion, before bathing in the molten liquid. Whilst that had happened, Phil and Cypress had scrubbed the boys clothing as much as they could, ridding of any blood, stain, dirt, anything considered dirty.

After the hybrid finished, an exhausted looking pinkette trailing behind him, both boys had passed out. Apparently they had been attacked, which led to a very "traumatizing and scarring" run back to the house. She didn't mind all too much, of course she couldn't move very well was the only issue.

A ring of knocks rasped at the door, followed to what sounded like sobbing. The woman blinked a few times, flinching when the knocking became more panicked. She sighed, gently moving the teen off her lap, before crawling out from the spare bed, making her way to the door. Once it was opened a familiar blond and brunet stood, sobbing their eyes out.

"M..M-Mom! Please-" Tubbo choked out, his knuckles turning white as they clasped around her old sweater. She felt her heart clench, before carefully opening the door, staying silent when they walked in. Tommy had silent tears rushing down his face, the teens cheeks were blotchy and red.

"Are you two okay?" She asked softly, bringing the boys into a hug. Tommy seemed a little shocked at first. His mother way now taller than him, only slightly. Both boys wept into her clothes, the liquid drenching the material. 

"Dream.. he's threatening us." Tommy mumbled out, his face shoved into her neck, gripping onto her tightly. She felt Tubbo nodded into his chest, he only reached around her collar bones now.

"He what." Her voice hardened, anger filling it to the brim. Tubbo felt himself freeze at the tone.

"The disks. He wants Tubbo and I to meet him very far from here with no one, or he'll burn them. We didn't know what to do-"

"So we came here.. We thought you could help.." Tubbo trailed off. Cypress stayed silent for a few seconds.

"As a parent, it's my job to protect you. I'll let you off with this warning." She paused , pushing herself away from her children to look at them.
"You do not get to decide when someone is useful. Especially for your own personal gain." Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other in regret.

"Especially me. Your mother, someone who has risked their life for you, like many others. You don't get to decide that. I'll help you, don't get me wrong. I would always work to keep you both safe, but.. you don't get to use people like this. Do you understand that? You don't get to bring people back in your life once you decide you need them after fucking them over." She shoved her index fingers into both of their chests, keeping a hardened glare on both of the boys.
"I suggest you learn that before people start leaving and don't come back."