♛21♛

I love when people are slowly picking apart foreshadowing, it's oh so wonderful to me :)
cw/tw:Blood, needles 
Also Triple update, maybe quadruple if I stay on this roll

―――――――――――

The pink haired monarch was sat upon a throne, there was no kingdom to be ruled seeing as, to him, government created more problems than it needed to. He 'ruled' the nation due to a sort of competition the official council would host. The strongest were allowed to lead, and seeing as he was the reigning leader for almost six years, it was safe to say he was powerful.

He constantly received letter after letter, towns and nations asking for his help in wars. It was all the same, and it was all ran by a government. A few letters would occasionally pique his interest, in which he would go help in return for riches, or some other sort of prize. He enjoyed winning, devising plans no one could have solved. Blood for the Blood God as his friends may say. Despite all the rejected letters, one with 'Cypress' scrawled on the top in shakey, messy handwriting. he hadn't heard that name in almost two years. He crossed his leg over his other, opening the messy letter in interest,

'Dear Mr. Technoblade,

I have been attempting to reach you, a friend said to mention your name and you would help us. My country is in danger, a tyrant has taken office, and we wish to overthrow him. I acknowledge you may be very busy, but Cypress said you would help us, and at this late, you're the only chance we have. Towards the bottom of this letter, there are coordinates to our current base of operations, as well as the nation which  threw us out. We're begging, I've heard you enjoy chaos and fights, this war has no bounds, we are outcasts, free to do whatever we see fit. 
I hope to see you soon Mr. Technoblade.

Please help,

TommyInnit and Wilbur Soot'

The monarch's eyebrow raised, before he tucked the letter into his coat pocket, gracefully hoping out of his seat without a sound. He slipped on his durable boots, buckling them tightly. He looked into a mirror on the far right, before moving to grip onto his axe, which was a darkened metal, appearing to shimmer by itself. He swung it lighter, before tucking it into its respective place on his belt. He straightened his nice coat, staring at his hand for a few seconds, before pulling a copper woven ring from his pocket, gently slipping it onto his finger. Despite being a god in mortal form, he still had possessions he cared for deeply. One of them being the woven ring his old friend had gifted him when they were young. He made sure his cloak was secure, fluffing out the fur, before gripping onto the bore skull mask he occasionally wore. The pink haired man had a small smirk resting on his face as he slipped it on.

With that, he left his lonely palace, moving to grab his horse before heading off to 'Pogtopia'

―――――――――――

Cypress' own home had turned into a shelter of sorts, Quackity was living there, as well as Karl, Fundy, and now Tubbo. She wasn't allowed to be around many people often, but Shlatt gave her the go ahead. She stumbled out of white house after cleaning up her own blood, and had immediately gone back to her home where the four boys were waiting for her.  Once she stepped in the room, Tubbo and Fundy hugged her as fast as they could. She held back a wince and moved her left arm, the one that had been cut, gently away from the two.

"How are you guys holding up?"She asked softly once they let go, moving into her kitchen to make some tea as well as some hot chocolate for whoever wanted it. Quackity remained silent, giving glances at her bandaged arm, certain spots on the white starting to turn a light pink. Karl, Tubbo and Fundy hadn't really noticed, seeing as they responded with a series of 'ehh's' and 'could be better'. She nodded, waiting for the water to boil.

"We'll all be fine, it might take a bit, but they will be."She reassured, once the three oblivious boys left to go outside, Quackity hesitantly walked up to the woman,"Would you like tea?"Cypress' asked calmly, pouring herself a cup.

"Oh, uh, yes please."He responded, a little confused. Wasn't she supposed to hate him? Want him dead? Instead here she was, offering him a cup of tea like nothing happened. Quackity hesitantly took a cup from her, sipping it lightly. He could admit it was the best tea the teen had ever drank."Are you okay?"He asked suddenly. Cypress hummed in response.

"I'll be fine, it's just a scratch anyways,"She paused,"I've noticed you don't really follow Shlatt's full beliefs, do you?" The woman asked, drinking her own tea. Quackity sighed, and leaned against the counter beside her.

"Not all of them, in all honesty I just want L'Manberg to grow, and I wasn't sure if that was entirely possible with Wilbur. I mean, the walls are down, and it's so much more welcoming."Quackity was trying to make a point, to his surprise, the woman beside him nodded in agreement. He noticed she was a bit slower than usual, and carefully moved to see her left arm.

"Thats true, it's much more inviting, when I first saw I could hardly believe that it was L'Manberg."Cypress breathed out, looking at the man who was looking at her arm,"I can show you, if you'd like."Quackity nodded in response, holding back a wince when she carefully unraveled the neat bandages. His face twisted more and more into pain, each layer of bandage the woman removed was a higher concentrated red, starting from pink and moving to a deep maroon. When she reached the final layer, she took a deep breath. Cypress could feel the bandages had been healed into a scab, and in order to wash it out in change it, it'd end up bleeding more.

"Get me a towel."She asked quickly, mentally and physically preparing herself, once Quackity returned,"When I rip this off, you'll need to press it against my arm."The woman instructed, breathing once again,"Like a bandaid."She muttered to herself quickly ripping off the bandages. For a few seconds she could see the blood pouring from her arm, reaching the tips of her fingers. Quackity was trying his best to stop the blood."Thank you."She responded, holding the towel tighter."Come." She instructed, leading them to the bathroom.

Quackity had almost thrown up when he saw the wound in full. You could see into the inside of her arm from the wound, it was like the President had taken a small chunk from her arm, Cypress sensed his worry,"It's okay, it will heal fine."She said, trying to reassure the  boy. She moved to grab hydrogen peroxide,"Mind getting me more bandages?" The teen nodded again, searching threw the lower cabinets, hisses of pain coming from the black haired woman next to him, who was carefully cleaning out her own wound.

"You'll want to leave for this part."Cypress says simply, picking up a needle in order to sew her skin closed. Quackity looked mortified and quickly nodded before scampering out of the room. Once he shut the door, she heard sit down against it, despite the pain, a small smile rested on her face.

"Oh.. uh, Cy,"he tried, wondering if the nickname was okay,"let me know if you need anything."