♛84♛

tw/cw: , existential themes, character death, abusive/manipulative behavior, cursing, descriptive gore, suggested assault.

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

I do not go into detail about the last warning, it is a suggested theme though. Please be wary

―――――――――――

Cypress stood in Eret's embrace for near five minutes, both of them content with the warmth provided. Fundy had stood beside them, his tail wagging lightly. The entire moment felt surreal. She felt better, about herself, what had happened. She thought people knew that too, she was greeted with hugs, those asking if she was okay.

After, they had pulled away, Eret wiping his colorless eyes, while Cypress wiped her own. She felt a chill move down her spine, a shadow covering her own. She tilted her head slightly, before moving her gaze up to the demon who held out his hand to her. She blinked in confusion, her eyes trailing down the the short, cyan colored man.

"Come." Bad prompted, not touching her, but nodding to his outstretched hand. She gave a look towards Fundy and Eret, who seemed not to disagree, but remained wary, almost warning her to do the same. Skeppy had his hand clutched around Bad's flowing pants, causing a snort to almost escape from the taller woman. Cypress felt another chill rush down her spine, taking the shadowed out hand in her own.

"You seem.. brighter." The demon trailed off, making a sideways glance to the woman as he led her down the path. She hummed, allowing herself to be led to what looked like an egg. Raising an eyebrow, she made eye contact with a few people she had never seen, a woman specifically.

"That's Hannah." Bad cut in, opening the door for the woman, nudging her inside. Cypress was aware of what this was, what it exactly did. Of course, being a liar never really moved her, so she could only hope the demon was gullible enough to believe her. Another person, Ant, which he went by, a cat, similar to Fundy, really.

"I'm Ant." The cat introduced, holding out a paw, which she shook carefully, giving the man her own name.

"I think you owe me," Bad stated immediately, setting a hand on her shoulder, carefully pushing her down into a red chair next to his.

"I suppose I do, but what exactly do you want in return? I have many debts to pay to people, and many are indebted to me." She spoke, crossing her legs, making eye contact with the demon. He hummed, a small smile gracing his hooded figures.

"The egg, I want you to meet it." He spoke, his voice was laced with kindness and false good intentions. It seemed alluring. Bad paused, his eyes trailing down to the ring that rested on her finger.
"Technoblade? And here I thought he was incapable of love." Cypress felt her heart tighten in anxiety, she brushed it off, before standing up, shoving her hands onto the table.

"I'll meet your egg when I desire. Refrain from speaking about someone I love with that sort of tone." She spat, shifting her body, walking towards the door, ignoring the grunts of anger and protest that followed.
"Fuck off." She taunted the demon, knowing he had a discomfort and dislike for cursing, his panicked voice screaming 'language' after her, only to be cut off by the door.

"People these days." She muttered, glancing around the open field. Karl was sprinting towards her, roughly shoving into the woman. She felt something being pressed into her chest.

"Oops. Sorry! Gotta go." He quickly spoke, swiftly leaving as fast as he came. She grumbled about the indecency of people, before glancing down in her hands. A note folded a few times rested in her palms. She sighed before unfolding the parchment, her heart quickening at the words.